120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wow! It went from a maternity shirt to a dress. I think the neck hole will fall over your body by this time next year lol. You're a great example.

hahaha defiantly!!! Will be crazy to see me in it next year. I will have to take up swimming lessons ;) lmao! Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Inspires me to keep moving forward!

Awe thanks so much! That means so much to me to hear! I truly appreciate it and you defiantly can do it!!! I have faith!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow.....your pictures are inspiring! Thank you for sharing....i have a long way ahead of me, but reading great success stories (like yours) helps me to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Great job and keep up the great work! :drinker:

Thank you so much I am glad to hear such overwhelming kind words from everyone! I really pushes me even more! You can achieve your goals I am a prime example of getting closer to your goals if you set your mind to it!! Hugs and thanks!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I like that saying --- I am not on diet. I am on changing lifestyle. This will be my new mantra.

Yup! I hate the D word!! It drives me bonkers!! Lifestyle change FTW!! Thank you so much! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congrats :)

Thank you! :D
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    OMG! I am so proud of you! This is such an amazing job! I can't wait to drop to a healthier weight for me too. :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    OMG! I am so proud of you! This is such an amazing job! I can't wait to drop to a healthier weight for me too. :D

Thank you! You can do it!! I know if Type A stubborn personality me can do it, anyone can once your set your mind to it!!!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. Great work!
  • Denimgirl
    Denimgirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What an encouragement you are to me!!! I have 100lbs left to lose and you've inspired me to keep on even when i have a day that is not so great.
    Thank you
    AND you look GREAT!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. Great work!

Thank you very much!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What an encouragement you are to me!!! I have 100lbs left to lose and you've inspired me to keep on even when i have a day that is not so great.
    Thank you
    AND you look GREAT!

You will have it gone in no time!!! Thank you for commenting and viewing! It defiantly keeps me inspired to continue my journey towards a size healthier!!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    such an amazing job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    such an amazing job!

Thank you so much!
  • jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look FANTASTIC and are an inspirtion to us mummies all over the world :D
  • ginadaye
    ginadaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done fantastic!! That's 10 lbs. a month . . . month after month! You are a true inspiration. Please . . .if you have any "secret", . . share them! Congratulations!!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Well done! You look FANTASTIC and are an inspirtion to us mummies all over the world :D

Awe!!!! Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! You have done fantastic!! That's 10 lbs. a month . . . month after month! You are a true inspiration. Please . . .if you have any "secret", . . share them! Congratulations!!!!

Yup! Its insane! No secret at all! Just portion control, increased liquids (I am breastfeeding..1 year strong) and making exercise important. Trying to go to the gym 4x a week for 30 mins and my 2.5 yr old and 1 year old keep me extremely active.

I do think the only "secret" I could give you is making the food you eat a priority. Make it work for your body! (And what a hush hush secret that isn't hahahah ;) )

Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate it!
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    are u an inspiration!!
    You look great!!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me! I've been struggling recently, but after seeing your story, I know I can do this now. Thank you for sharing! you look gorgeous!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    are u an inspiration!!
    You look great!!

I feel amazing and great so thank you very much!! Truly keeps me inspired hearing such kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!