120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    congratulations, and it true what they say,,

A YEAR FROM NOW YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU HAD STARTED A YEAR AGO.

defiantly!!!! I am so glad I stuck to my guns (must be my type A stubbornness and pig-headedness haha) and can look back and see how far I have come!!

This is NOT the end or after pictures by ANY means..just a first year of GREAT success!

Thank you so much!
  • TGoodman1971
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look fabulous!!! Way to go!!!
    I am new to this lifestyle change....I started Oct 10th. My cousin is my inspiration who has lost over 100 lbs in a year and is doing great!! But now that I have seen this.......I know it can be done and I want to be a success story as well!!!!
    I have lost 12lbs in my first week and hope I look as good as you in a year!!!
    Thanks for sharing your success story with us.
  • sxysixties
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. I'm sure this is what everyone needs to hear and see. Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look fabulous!!! Way to go!!!
    I am new to this lifestyle change....I started Oct 10th. My cousin is my inspiration who has lost over 100 lbs in a year and is doing great!! But now that I have seen this.......I know it can be done and I want to be a success story as well!!!!
    I have lost 12lbs in my first week and hope I look as good as you in a year!!!
    Thanks for sharing your success story with us.

Way to go on beginning your journey towards a size healthier!!! I am happy to hear your cousin inspired you and was successful with their weight loss!! You defiantly can do it and awesome job on 12 lbs in the 1st week!!! :D
    Thanks so much for posting/commenting! Means a lot to me!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. I'm sure this is what everyone needs to hear and see. Thank you!

Defiantly!! Thank you!! :D
  • Scottymeuk
    Scottymeuk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow... Well done!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow... Well done!

Thank you! :)
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you - AWESOME!!
  • sawyerrs
    Options
    AWESOME Keep it up girl. :smile:
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fabulous. LOVE the new picture. You are truly an inspiration to all of us!!!!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You are true proof that it can be done without chemicals, surgery, etc....it is a life style change of exercise, healthy eating and dedication to your goal. Way to go Girl!!!!!
  • kjwickman
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! That encourages me to stick with it. Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I am so proud of you - AWESOME!!

Thank you! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    AWESOME Keep it up girl. :smile:

Defiantly! Come back the 18th of Oct 2012 and see another whole new me! ty!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You are true proof that it can be done without chemicals, surgery, etc....it is a life style change of exercise, healthy eating and dedication to your goal. Way to go Girl!!!!!

Thank you!!! Yup just watching what your eating, making the food you eat important and control your amounts and exercise and BAM in no time you will be down a lot more and leading a much healthier lifestyle! TY!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! That encourages me to stick with it. Thanks!

You can do it!! And I have faith that you will! :) Thank you for commenting!! :D
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you are an inspiration.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Tears in my eyes.... Amazing dedication. What a wonderful gift to give yourself and your family. God Bless on the rest of your journeny.
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Awesome job!! Doesn't it feel great?!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Kmlt08
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!