Thank you so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You are beautiful.

Awe thank you!!
  • gentletouch72
    Options
    Congratulations on this great achievement! Your family must be proud!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Greatttttttttttt work!!!!!!! We are ROOTING for you! Keep going!!
  • sparklemummy
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic. well done to you!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Wow! Keep doing what you are doing! It is really paying off! I love reading success stories. You guys are inspiration.
  • MountainMamaof2
    Options
    What a cool before and after pic and story! Amazing job!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations on this great achievement! Your family must be proud!

Thank you so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Greatttttttttttt work!!!!!!! We are ROOTING for you! Keep going!!

Thank you!!! :D Defiantly have a new found motivation with all the kind words I have received on here these last few days!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic. well done to you!

Thank you! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! Keep doing what you are doing! It is really paying off! I love reading success stories. You guys are inspiration.

Defiantly am!!! I agree it really keeps me inspired!! :D Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What a cool before and after pic and story! Amazing job!!

Thanks! They are my before and during or 1st year of a lifestyle change! I defiantly have a long way ahead of me, but so glad of how far I have come! :D
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Okay, maybe I'm a TAD bit sensitive, but this picture brought quite a few tears to my eyes. I for one know how hard losing weight is, and the yo yo effects dieting has, and the struggles some go through is enough to make anyone throw in the towel. So I say CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss...on your NEW you....on being able to withstand many trials and tribulations that I am sure came your way....on being able to say NO to some of your most favorite foods as I am sure you did on some occasions....on being YOU and the AMAZING you that you are to stick through this and see it through. Seriously...I am absolutely blown away by your progress and so very happy for you!!! You are absolutely a hero in many senses. ::Wiping tears:: I'm so happy for you...and I wish you the very best and can't wait to see NEXT years pics!!!! Great job!!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! :) I feel so amazing!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Okay, maybe I'm a TAD bit sensitive, but this picture brought quite a few tears to my eyes. I for one know how hard losing weight is, and the yo yo effects dieting has, and the struggles some go through is enough to make anyone throw in the towel. So I say CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss...on your NEW you....on being able to withstand many trials and tribulations that I am sure came your way....on being able to say NO to some of your most favorite foods as I am sure you did on some occasions....on being YOU and the AMAZING you that you are to stick through this and see it through. Seriously...I am absolutely blown away by your progress and so very happy for you!!! You are absolutely a hero in many senses. ::Wiping tears:: I'm so happy for you...and I wish you the very best and can't wait to see NEXT years pics!!!! Great job!!!!

Awe!!!! *hand tissue* believe me your words have spoke volumes to my soul. What you have said is exactly how I have dealt and felt this past year! Its so hard to wrap my head around that I inspire other people. (Literally I sit and go..."me??? Me? I am in inspiration??")
    I truly know I couldn't have done it without support and guidance and MFP! I feel like I am starting my whole life anew and I cannot wait to see whats in store for me!!!
    Congratulations on your weight loss as well!! <3
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    congratulations, and it true what they say,,

A YEAR FROM NOW YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU HAD STARTED A YEAR AGO.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!