• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options

Amazing!!!! Great Job!

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look awesome!! wow and I can't get myself to loose one pound lately. Your picture is now on my desk and fridge. You will inspire me. WTG..Girl

Awe!!!!! :D You can defiantly do it! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I truly appreciate it!! :D:D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    How do you do it? I just need to loose 25 pounds but it seems impossible!!! :(

Like I wrote, it was a lifestyle change. I portion control, ate what I wanted in moderation, increased my liquids and exercised (I have 2 toddlers *officially today /tear*) so they keep me very busy! You can do it!! :D I know it!
  • siems56
    siems56 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow that is so great, keep up the good work.:smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! I hope you are proud of you.

Defiantly am very proud of myself!!! But hearing that others are proud encourages me even more!! So thank you so much for your kind words!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow that is so great, keep up the good work.:smile:

Thank you so much!!! Defiantly am not stopping! This ride feels to great to get off anytime soon! :D
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Did you noticed that you are wearing the same clothes and the pictures where taken at the same place???? Anyways Congrats!!!!!
  • TOXUTHAT
    TOXUTHAT Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Good for you!! Thanks for sharing.
    1281289.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • juliacarla
    juliacarla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fabulous - Inspiring x
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Did you noticed that you are wearing the same clothes and the pictures where taken at the same place???? Anyways Congrats!!!!!
    '

I had NO clue whatsoever!!! It was fate ;) hahahahaha! Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Good for you!! Thanks for sharing.
    1281289.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment! It truly inspires me and motivates me more than I can say!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Fabulous - Inspiring x

Thank you so much!
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm blown away. What an accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself! I am so proud of you!!!!
  • AngieGore
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • Nelly_J
    Nelly_J Posts: 53
    Options
    Wow!!! Simply amazing and truely inspiring!!! Thank you!!!
  • musicaljess
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. I have literally just joined this website..like 5 minutes ago. So thankyou so much for your inspiration :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I'm blown away. What an accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself! I am so proud of you!!!!

Completely proud of how far I cam come!!! Thank you so much!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wonderful!!

Thank you! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow!!! Simply amazing and truely inspiring!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you for viewing and commenting! Keeps me inspired! Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. I have literally just joined this website..like 5 minutes ago. So thankyou so much for your inspiration :D

Thank you and Welcome to MFP!!! I have been here almost a year and believe me without all the support (like you can see from all the people who have viewed, commented on my thread) I dont know where I would be Its a GREAT community!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!