Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Best of luck to everyone on this coming week.:flowerforyou:
    Challenge starting weight:187.6
    Todays weight in: 184.6
    3 lbs lost!!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    10/22 weigh in: 186

I sprained my ankle :0( but I think i can do sit ups..
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 920 Member
    100 sit ups complete for me last night :) and i logged all my food and drinks

we have one new member as we were only at 19 her name is :- 4thehardman
    we are now at full compasity of 20 members

me and my other half have borrowed his dads cross trainer and i will hopefully be giving that a bash tonight if i dont go swimming this afternoon .............. go me lol

well done on your weighlosses girls x
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Hello, Thanks for having me.

Name: Lally
    I live in Switzerland
    HW 273lbs
    SW 257lbs
    CW 250lbs

So my start weight for this challenge is 250.2lbs
    I do own 30DS
    100 sit ups.....oh my! Can i break them up during the day?
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 349 Member

me and my other half have borrowed his dads cross trainer and i will hopefully be giving that a bash tonight if i dont go swimming this afternoon .............. go me lol

I love my cross trainer! it is a miracle worker :)
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    SW: 172
    CW: 168.4

I'm excited!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member
    So far I have successfully logged EVERYTHING I eat and have completed at least 100 crunches each day! I can't do sit ups because of lower back issues..... Hope everyone else is having a fabulous time w/ their challenge! :-)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member

I use the Arc Trianer aka lowerbody crosstrainer at the gym daily!! It's one heck of a machine and gives off a mean calorie burn!
  • 4thehardman
    The sit ups challenge is causing much amusement in our house. This weekend I will have to take a video of me doing my sit up and the triplets and sophs copying and giggling. I probably did more good for my abs doing sit ups in hysterics that I would have otherwise. needless to say, I'm going to try and distract them all today!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Stated Sunday and got my water in and sit ups,That night got sick and was out of comission all day. So I start anew today. Water is not the issue but I hate the logging in so that really gonna be my challage.
  • tonilizzy88
    well ladies so far i have managed the water and logging Everything down to a T but i didnt manage my sit ups last night as was soooo tiread after work however i WILL do 200 tonight at some point even if it kills me...

im looking forward to sunday :)
  • jacque509
    So I logged all my food yesterday, got the water in, sit-ups partially done was only able to do 60 will add the 40 to my 100 today if I can. Stomach is sore LOlHope everyone is doing good
  • tonilizzy88
    heyall i managed another 100 today nd OMG my stomach is killing meby 100 im screaming.....
    ive also managed 30 min of the cross trainer today :) i had a nice paprika chicken with veg today yum :) logged everything and i have 4 glasses left to drink so im off to the tap lol hope ur all doing well xx
  • tonilizzy88
    where is everyone??
  • 4thehardman
    Hi, sorry to be so inactive. I've got sick triplets and full hands. Not the best week diet wise but my normal weigh in day in tomorrow so we will see how I've done!
  • jacque509
    So drinking the water not bad, Situps my stomach hurts, logging in FAILED. Still 2 more days to go hopefully I can get better LOl
  • tonilizzy88
    just completed my 100 for today :) my stomach is in knots so glad there is only one day left for that lol.
    water is going down fantasticly... and ive logged everthing everyday apart from last night, i had a curry night at home with the girls and they brought cake :embarassed: i had a tiny slice but didnt logg....
    but on the plus side i didnt drink any alcohol :bigsmile:
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been active, had far too much happening and neglected to check the forums! :( Last Sunday I had a 2.6lbs loss, ecstatic about that. I'm on track to lose 1lb this week, which I'm still happy about, lol.

Been doing the crunches each day, water is easy for me to handle and I've been logging successfully too.

Oh, just realised I haven't stated my goal for Christmas. Well, at the start of this challenge, I weighed in at 281.2. CW is 278.6. Goal for Christmas is to get down to 265. Ultimate goal weight is still undecided, but I'm shooting for 180 for now :)

Everyone is doing so great! :)