new challeneg to start in the 23rd october

Replies

• evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 349 Member
    Weighed myself today as I am super busy tomorrow and won't be on here much.

182.6 today!
    2.6 lbs gone :)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 920 Member
    fantastic results so far :)
    unflortunetly TOM has shown her head today so all my hard work may not show this week :sad: but i have my fingers crossed.

challenge for next week:-
    50 sit ups a day (try diffrent ranges)
    50 star jumps a day (jumping jacks i think people in usa call it)
    8-10 glasseswater a day

hope this is ok :) im thinking of a miles challeneg for next week along with some toning let me know what u think of this idea.
    cant wait to hear what you have all lost tommorow :bigsmile:

see you later ladies
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 349 Member

8-10 glasseswater a day

hope this is ok :) im thinking of a miles challeneg for next week along with some toning let me know what u think of this idea.

see you later ladies

Sit up I will definitely do, and the water :)
    Jumping jacks with MASSIVE BOOBS can prove quite difficult, so if I get a black eye then I will blame you :P

x
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member

8-10 glasseswater a day

see you later ladies

Sit up I will definitely do, and the water :)
    Jumping jacks with MASSIVE BOOBS can prove quite difficult, so if I get a black eye then I will blame you :P

x

I have the massive boobs issue too. I find my jumping jacks easier if I hold the beggers down and do a short of chicken flap movement. Yes I look like a tit but it means no tit injuries or black eyes (they get hard to explain!!)
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Sry I've been MIA. :cry: My OH had surgery this week and I have been going crazy caring for him. I have not completed and of my exercise or water goals this week. I did manage to keep my cal all under except one day. I'm hoping that I can fit in so me time to do my workouts and remember my water.

Start weight: 187.6

10/23: 184.2

10/29: 181.6

X-mas Goal weight: 178

Ultimate Goal Weight: 145
  • tonilizzy88
    y girls, unfortunetly i put on 0.5lbs this week thanks to mother nature im rather gutted bout this but im sure all my effort will show next week :ohwell:
  • 4thehardman
    I lost 0.5 this week. Not much but I had a few bad choices days despite not going over my daily goals. Hoping to crack those numbers next week
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Hi All!!!

today's weight: 168.0, which is a loss of 1 lb. Not as much as I'd hoped, but I'll take it!!
    Water: 10+ every day
    sit-ups: Did them every day Sun - Thursday. I strained my quads at the gym Thursday night (long story short --> stupid personal trainer!!!) and have been unable to do almost anything since. Even walking around the house is pure agony; after two-three minutes of walking my quads start cramping and spasming.

Hopefully by mid-week I'll be able to start working out again, but jumping jacks may be too much for my legs this week. I'll start the sit-ups again as soon as I can handle getting up and down from the floor..... right now, I'm concentrating on stretching them carefully so they don't get too stiff.

Have a great week =)
    Cristy
  • weighed in at 216, 1 lb loss this week!

Pulled a muscle in my leg so I haven't been able to work out for a few days
    Hopefully I'll be able to get back to it this week
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member
    I forgot to weigh in this morning!! I will have to do it in the AM and let you all know my progress (if any).
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Had 1lb loss this week, not as much as I had hoped for, but I'll take it. Need to step up my exercise routine, was rather lax with it this week. I did do my situps every day though :)
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Wight in at 247 so down 2 pounds. Yay!! so here to jumping jacks I hated them in high school and I still hate em lol. So ok water no problem. here to situps and jumping jacks
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    Everyone is doing a great job! I didn't get a chance to weigh myself yesterday, so I'm not sure yet. But just here to leave some encouragement :)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member
    Hey everyone!! Looks like we have had some great successes. I can't say the same for me. I managed to put on 6 pounds of water weight last week due to a ton of sodium. So yesterday I worked hard and drank twice as much water than normal and did an extra long workout. It paid off because I am back down to 162 where I started this challenge. So, no loss for me this week really........ am still pushing through! Good luck to the rest of you.
  • tonilizzy88
    ok ladies so ive done my sit ups and star jumps on monday and tuesday sorry i didnt do it sunday but i was in one of those moods!
    i also went swimming monday and done an hour on my cross trainer this morning so far so good...
    keep up the good work ladies xx
  • tonilizzy88
    hey all i have completed my sit ups and jumping jacks for today :) my stomach is getting use to them now :)

how r u all getting on?
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Been managing the sit ups and jumping jacks great, actually upped the count to 100 each per day :)

Hope everyone is doing well :)
  • tonilizzy88
    well hey ladies how has this week been?? you are allvery quiet???

xx
  • tonilizzy88
    hi girls please let me know if your still doing this as if not ill start a new one. i need a team lol
  • 4thehardman
    Hiya, I'm still in but my days are erratic to say the least. I'm not doing the challenges as already doing 30ds in the mornings and 30 day jump start in the evenings.
    I lost nearly 5lbs this week.....yippee!