If you want to turn me on

Options

Replies

• Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ...hotmamasoon and sweetpunani reserving their explicit comments until the debut of groups :bigsmile:
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Mine is simple...

d2footballjrc's woman: "Here honey, have this beer and watch football! When you are done I'd love to spend some time with you. Until then I'm going to hang out and read a book. Oh by the way I ordered a pizza and it should be here any moment. Don't worry I'll get it for you, I know the game is on."

WOW.... I am turned on just reading that.......

Hahahaha what about if she actually enjoys watching the game with you???
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ian Somerhalder.

Yummy!!!!! Love Vampire Diaries :love:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha what about if she actually enjoys watching the game with you???

That is fine but they are limited to 15 words total per quarter.. Cheeers and going YEAH!! after a big play do not count towards those numbers. :-D

Also I could never ever ever ever ever date or fall in love with a Raiders or Bronco fan..... I have standards and values which by being a fan of those teams you have shown a severe lack of!

College wise as long as you aren't a USC or Missouri Western fan we are cool. ;-)
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    no
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple...

d2footballjrc's woman: "Here honey, have this beer and watch football! When you are done I'd love to spend some time with you. Until then I'm going to hang out and read a book. Oh by the way I ordered a pizza and it should be here any moment. Don't worry I'll get it for you, I know the game is on."

WOW.... I am turned on just reading that.......

hmmm....that's what DOES happen here....I am an awesome wife:tongue:
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    ...hotmamasoon and sweetpunani reserving their explicit comments until the debut of groups :bigsmile:

hawt. you said punani.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A shapely woman in a corset and talking dirty...I think I just got turned on saying that!

Btw..what is the talk about groups? I noticed it twice now, are they going to have adult only discussions?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have a button....

me too.

me three ;)

I I also really like when a guy comes in from doing something manly. Mowing the lawn, fixing the car.... yum!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Looking for button....
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Looking for button....

Yeah I want to know more about this button, my wife's button is about 3 glasses of white Zinfandel!
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Do the dishes and clean my house...

What turns you on?

depressing.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Looking for button....

Easiest way to find it is with diamonds you just sparkle it in front of her and it points out the way.
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Looking for button....

Easiest way to find it is with diamonds you just sparkle it in front of her and it points out the way.

Now that is the truth! HA!!
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    Cowboys fan is a no no!!!!! Instant turn off. ;o)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Yep, manly things! Sweat can be soooo gooood. Is it getting hot in here? Great now I want to go kidnap my hubby from work! (nope, doesn't take much! LOL)

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    A man who knows what he wants and how to get it, oh and being a 49er fan helps!!! ha

I was a 49'ers fan til they got rid of T.O.....now I'm a Chiefs and Cowboys fan. (Cowboys because Dez Bryant is my new favorite NFL player) It kills me to be a Cowboys fan... blah!

Cowboys fan is a NO NO, instant turn off. :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    The smell of Brut cologne. :heart: My late boyfriend wore it. :love: I have a bottle at home that I'll wear sometimes in the evening. My son hates the smell of it. :ohwell: I don't care, it reminds me of my precious George.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Intelligence. If he can prove he's smarter than I am, I'm smitten. (Further proof that I'm weird.)

you're not weird & I like you already.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Secret, hopefully inappropriate, touches when we're out.