Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win Contest, Week #7 (closed)

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Hi, peeps....This is Week #7

Tomorrow's word is "Double dated 10/18/11" Yep, it's double elimination day! Aren't you excited. I don't have anyone ready to bail out yet; so, you've got to fight to stay in this game.

Anne has a 0.5 lb. advantage for this week and 0.5 in her pocket for a rainy day. I'm thinking' Ms. Shrinkin' isn't going anywhere this week!

Good luck to all!!! Remember, second chance comeback is around the corner!! So, stay focused.

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Bumping too!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I'm FOR SURE getting eliminated tomorrow - my MI scale has me weighing 4lbs more than my MD scale. I need a friggin' miracle :cry:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Bump.

I'm FOR SURE getting eliminated tomorrow - my MI scale has me weighing 4lbs more than my MD scale. I need a friggin' miracle :cry:

Get a good night's sleep and don't worry about it...there are 2 comeback chances and we just do the best we can, right?
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Anne has a 0.5 lb. advantage for this week and 0.5 in her pocket for a rainy day. I'm thinking' Ms. Shrinkin' isn't going anywhere this week!

Hey! Are you giving away my name? :tongue:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    No, Heather, the copyright is yours!! :wink:

Also, don't forget to take measurements if you are participating in that as well...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Bump. I hope I have a good weigh in tomorrow. I was down this morning but very dehydrated. I drank water today so I may be back up. oh well it is what it is.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    bump once more
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    good luck every one
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Bump.

It's the curse of the 70's. I will be up this week too - TOM and those stupid pumpkin shaped reeces are out. They are evil.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    bump
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    bump
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    101_3783-1.jpg

A testament to how important tracking is....I haven't tracked all week, therfore not a pound lost :ohwell: Thank goodness for advantages, right?

Inches - 164.5. I've lost over a foot :)

Have a good Wednesday all!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    1week6.jpg

I am up a little. not surprised. I guess i had better get back to serious mode.

174 inches.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo77-1.jpg

1# loss- back to 2 weeks ago weight- I think last week was thanks to TOM....they need a smiley that gives the finger...

Measurements Total 177.5 Gonna go check last times measurement b/c I forgot! I know it's a loss but not how much.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-10-19_08-01-15_781.jpg

Yay! Down 1.4 pounds, but my measurements don't make sense. They stayed the same or in some cases went up. I know TOM is around again, but that shouldn't make my thigh a half an inch bigger...? So I'm at 229.5"
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    weight6.JPG
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    scale.jpg

No clue if I am up or down. I am down from yesterday, but man alive am I sick of this plateau type thing of the low 70's. I should be happy to be maintaining at least while doing the college thaaang, but still. Annoying.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    JamieNov19.jpg

Jamie down 1.2 lbs.

So, I was going to use my daughters phone this morning and she left it at work. Go figure!!! So, then I found an old camera and charged it overnight. It won't take the memory card for some reason and I can't find the cord to link it to the computers. This is my life. I know it sounds "fishy".

Here's what happened at my son's pool party at the hotel. I set up all the food in the pool area for the kids to nosh on. The manager lady comes in and tells me that I need to remove all of it. I'm like "WHAT", I've had a dozen parties here and this is the first. So, I tell here to change the room since the one I have is so far away. Then, she puts me on the second floor. I tell her that's not going to work. My friend fights tooth and nail for the conference room next to the pool. The manager b!tch finally gives in.

Then, I have one kid who got hit with a watergun above the eye and had to go to the hospital for 6 stitches. Then, another kid needs to leave because she has a stomach ache.

Yep, that's how my life goes sometimes....it must be cluster *kitten* week for me

Kim 174.4 down 1.2 lbs

Ron 204.2 up 2.6 lbs
  • nisijam5
    Options

Yay! Down 1.4 pounds, but my measurements don't make sense. They stayed the same or in some cases went up. I know TOM is around again, but that shouldn't make my thigh a half an inch bigger...? So I'm at 229.5"

Heather, I do believe that you can have an increase in your thighs if you have been working them out - or - the initial measurements are off. Anyway, I always gain weight when I work out.