Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win Contest, Week #7 (closed)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post the rewards and prizes for this weeks winner. Here they are:

• Immunity
    • Give 0.50 lb. disadvantage to someone
    • Double elimination…Top dog team does not lose anyone…Lower two teams each lose a person
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Wow Kim normally things happen in 3's... I think you totally exceeded the suck factor lol.. Hope it all picks up and the meanies leave you alone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Wow Kim normally things happen in 3's... I think you totally exceeded the suck factor lol.. Hope it all picks up and the meanies leave you alone!

Might be time to sludge the house again!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Haha maybe its time to add it to the monthly deep clean- it help to cleanse after a deep clean!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Haha maybe its time to add it to the monthly deep clean- it help to cleanse after a deep clean!!

Yes, all the laundry is washed, thanks MOM!! Cleaning lady was here yesterday. Hmmm, I might have to do that tomorrow! No more bad juju! :angry:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Yes u kick that bad juju to the curb!! MIL and I will be doing a cleansing soon after we arrive. Honestly she should have done it years ago after her mother passed in the house... Yea thats a whole nother story!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    DSC01445.jpg

early today... went home sick.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight10-19-11.jpg

Well, not quite the miracle I was hoping for, but better than the 5+lbs I was up on Sunday. Maybe it really wasn't the scale afterall? :huh:

I almost fell over the first time I got on the scale today though - Redmond had been pushing all the buttons and playing with it and the first two times I got on the scale it said 163.2 :noway: WHAT!? I knew that couldn't be right and, alas, I got on and this stared me in the face. I'm not sure what he did, but I liked it!

My measurements are: 156.5
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    1810.jpg

.4 lb loss. I thought it would be a gain with TOM and iPhone 4S launch this week. Work has been super busy.

Oh inches 181.5
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    measurements were 171
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    :sad: 111019_002.jpg

I'm so upset! 1.2lbs gain. I also blame TOM although he hasen't yet shown his ugly face but i've been feeling the symptoms for almost two weeks now.... I am soooo tired of feeling tired!!! I'm sorry team

Measurements 170
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever done the cleanse eating? Am I even saying it right? How do you do it? Just lots of vegies/lean meats low carbs? I want to start something starting TOMORROW.

And oposing team members, don't try telling me it's by eating unlimited chocolate chip cookies cause I won't believe it! :noway:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I believe a cleanse, next to just consuming water, is to only eat whole uncooked fruits and veggies and water. Thats it.

Kasi dont apologize for that b@stard! We go up we go down but we still :heart: You!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I know Jessica but it's just so damn frustrating!

Maria, I tried the Acai Berry Cleanse a couple weeks ago cause my tummy was just feeling icky and it really helped alot. Doesn't do much for weight loss but it made me feel way better.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I know, now its just time to kick his @ss!! Ps I love your new (?) ticker!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Lol, I'm trying really hard to get into the halloween spirit but I just don't have the time this year. I did watch some scary movies the other day though. Saw is frickin' discusting man!!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Im with ya on no time for it. And eek! I cant watch those kinds of movies, I'm a ghost show junkie tho watchin my TAPS crew right now, pretty sad Paranormal Witness is over already :-(
  • bauer0813
    Options
    weighin1019.jpg

Measurements: 212.5in.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    posting pic in minute sorry im late ...nearly forgot

003-1.jpg

about to do measurements now too
    ok so 413cms and in inches if im right lol is 162.6
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week7.jpg

Round7secondchance.jpg

Week #7

:drinker: :drinker: Superstar of the Week….EVAITRYST “ERIN”:drinker: :drinker:

Erin slid into a healthy BMI this week with a show-stopping 2.2 lb. weight loss. :flowerforyou: As the winner of Round 2, you have clearly demonstrated how to get it done in Round 3. Way to shed those unwanted pounds and be in the healthy range. For this comp, you have lost a total of 9.8 lbs and 6.4% of your body. Your average weekly weight loss is 1.6 lbs. There’s definitely more wiggle room in your bed at night. :love: Enjoy your sweet rewards:

:love:
    • Immunity
    • Give 0.50 lb. disadvantage to any player of your choice. Please advise within 24 hours of this post :noway:

Weight Busters…
    What??? Nothing to report for the second week…Will we see Anne’s name here next week, she’s at 141.5 and could be the 130’s challenge winner. Will she grab this 0.5 lb. advantage and add it to her collection. :wink:

Robin and Sara are the leaders for the 150’s challenge. Who will get the 1 lb. advantage there? :smokin:

Bummers….
    McDebbie and MzShogan are this week’s eliminated players. :cry: The traveling duo missed their weigh-ins. One was sea-bound and the other was Seattle-bound. No worries tho, you will be able to complete for the comeback kid title during week #9 and another one set further out. Be ready to come back and rock this competition.

The Scale Smashers are down to three people. Erin will have IMMUNITY this week. :bigsmile: So, Jamie and Naomi have to be very careful to not be eliminated this week. :noway:

Nine lives Award…
    Ronbo is again this week’s recipient joined by Kasi. :ohwell: I hope that you both enjoy being saved by the jet set and the boat bound. Ron, you need to kill the 200s once and for all. Kasi, the 140’s are waiting for you. Now, go get them.

Next week prizes are…. SECRET REWARDS
    • Post your favorite 2 numbers ranging from 1 to 10 within 24 hours. They will have all sorts of prizes associated with them.
    • When I receive everyone’s numbers, I will post the awards associated with them. Whoever is the winner of that week, the correlating prize will take effect.
    • I will have the same numbers as Erin since I know all of them.

Second Chance Peeps…I think you guys need a little challenge
    Lose 0.75% and get a 0.5 lb. advantage added to your overall weight
    Lose 1.0% and get a 1.0 lb. advantage

Business….
    Shelltree is on vacation until 11/2
    Heather, I have you down leaving on 10/26 to 11/2…will you be able to weigh-in on those mornings?
    Jessica, I know that you’re moving at the end of the month…put your scale in the front seat and duct tape on your lips for the long drive!!