Calling all MFP addicts!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I think that ship has long sailed... I'm currently in class and browsing the boards :D
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week and I'm totally addicted.
  • cisssiesue
    Options
    I log on to MFP first thing in the morning and just leave it up all day. I constantly check it and rush home every day to log in my exercise. My trainer told me about this site and I've told everyone I know. I also started following MFP on Twitter and liked them on Facebook
  • AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My name's Anita and I'm addicted!!!

Oh it's such a relief to know I'm not the only one!! :laugh:

Love this site, got the app on my phone and I too tell anyone who will listen how I've been losing weight! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't ever log out lol. I keep all my windows open and just put my comupter in sleep mode. When I wake it up my page is still open, logged in and ready to go. For me this makes it a lot harder for me to "forget" to log in and track my food :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I love it! It's so great and keeps me motivated all the time! Just love it!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    addict here !! Have not been on FB in 6 months !! I'm over FB .. I love this website !!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    206 days straight logging on & saved to favorites......yes, I'm a MFP addict.:blushing: :wink:
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Just started 10 days ago, but can't seem to get enough! :tongue: Add me if you'd like, I can use all the support I can get!
  • Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have been on for 30 days and have become a MFP addict. It's totally replaced my previous Facebook addiction. Not sure if that's necessarily a good thing but oh well, it's got to be a healthier choice physically!