40 lbs down. Progress pictures.

Options
124»

Replies

• AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Any advice for someone new to the site?
    Keep up the success!

Thank you! My advice would be drink your water, join a group (motivation and support board) and make some MFP friends to keep you accountable (friend me if you'd like), eat enough, exercise, but don't go crazy with it (your diet will be the majority of your weight loss), don't give up, weigh yourself but don't get discouraged with fluctuations, take "before" pictures (I didn't and wish I had), set goals (don't set time limits unless you are in a challenge here on MFP) and rewards for when you meet those goals, if you slip up, get right back on, don't quit, log everything you eat and put it in BEFORE you eat it. Sometimes seeing how a bad food will have an effect on your calories will change your mind, instead of eating first and logging and feeling awful about it. I know I already said this, but drink your water! Aim for half of your body weight in oz (200 lbs=100 oz of water). Get your 8 glasses at a minimum. Hope I helped in the least bit :)
  • wow what a difference! you are looking gorgeous keep up the good work.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a total different person.
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job you look god, keep up the good work
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! You look wonderful!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!!
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    Inspirational! Im trying to keep at it. Thanks for posting this, it reminds me to "just keep swimming" (in Dora's voice)
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work!

Please dont take this the wrong way (Im not hitting on you I swear!), but you are absolutely gorgeous! Especially that smile, beautiful at any weight.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous! Awesome job! I ran my first 5k recently too and it was great , hope you enjoyed yours too :)
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! KEEP IT UP YOU WILL GET THERE!!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up :happy:
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work!

Please dont take this the wrong way (Im not hitting on you I swear!), but you are absolutely gorgeous! Especially that smile, beautiful at any weight.

Ha ha!! This cracked me up! Thank you so, so much!!
  • mamalula
    Options
    Wow you really look beautiful! What an inspiration!
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    Inspirational! Im trying to keep at it. Thanks for posting this, it reminds me to "just keep swimming" (in Dora's voice)

That runs through my mind all the time! Too funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!