PURPLES???

Options
13»

Replies

• skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey girls...work is manic right now so I am literally working, travelling and sleeping!
    My weight loss is very very slow and painful to watch! I am aware I am not getting much exercise or sleep and think this is not helping! But the aim is to work harder at making time for it this week and helping us be the best!!!

love skiski xxx
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey girls...work is manic right now so I am literally working, travelling and sleeping!
    My weight loss is very very slow and painful to watch! I am aware I am not getting much exercise or sleep and think this is not helping! But the aim is to work harder at making time for it this week and helping us be the best!!!

love skiski xxx

Skiski it is so hard to do what we need to do when we work all the time. That barely does leave enough time for sleep and eating. I wish you the best and it will come off, maybe just slower at times but don't give up. Keep on trying! Good luck!
    Well Purples I am off to work for 8 hours this morning so I will catch some of you back on here in a few hours!! Have a great day everyone!
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Dear Renae,

Thank you for the support...I have ordered a callanetics dvd just now, and it is specifically designed so that I do 20mins in the morning and 20 mins in the evening, so why not hey?

Fingers crossed...right off to do a 10 hour shift lol xxx:heart:

love skiski
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Dear Renae,

Thank you for the support...I have ordered a callanetics dvd just now, and it is specifically designed so that I do 20mins in the morning and 20 mins in the evening, so why not hey?

Fingers crossed...right off to do a 10 hour shift lol xxx:heart:

love skiski
    That sounds like a great idea for you. You work long and hard. 2 20 min DVD's seems more likely to be able to do than say an 1 of cardio. I think you've found your solution and you can take them with you and do them everywhere. Good Luck!!!