What is the perfect size for women body measurement? .

Options
Cause now days we too caught on looking at the scale. Rather looking into dress size, height, body fat and etc? What should we be?Thank u. Any opinion?
:happy:

Replies

• ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    According to the Violent Femmes: "36,24,36".

But really, it all depends on the individual.
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    according to psych
    36"
    26"
    38"
    or is it
    38"
    26"
    38"
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I think it totally depends on the person! We are all specially unique!
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    24 inch waist is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY!!! I'll never get there without the help of a corset!

And beauty and perfection arein the eyes of the beholder :)
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    24 inch waist is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY!!! I'll never get there without the help of a corset!

And beauty and perfection are in the eyes of the beholder :)
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    When you feel good in your own skin....those are the perfect measurements.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    We all come in different shapes and sizes...there is no one ideal size for everyone. I am raising three girls all of different body types and all beautiful! I think you need want to look and FEEL :wink: healthy and then you will be sexy!
  • LosingIt2WIN
    LosingIt2WIN Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    We women are all sizes and shapes. When I was a slim teenager I was more like 38/27/32. I have a large rib cage, broad shoulders and NO butt. There is no way I could possibly ever be 36/24/36 ... EVER!
  • johannajebediah
    johannajebediah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    There is no one perfect size for people since everyone's body is built differently. Many women aspire to work towards the "hourglass" body shape, but depending on how you're built, your ability to achieve that may vary. I'm 5'7, and have broad shoulders, and i'm built more muscular than some of my friends. i'm going to look different than my 5'2 friend who has a small frame and much less muscle mass than me. It depends on your body and that's why everyone is different.
    You should ideally be within your body mass index (BMI) for your height and weight. a BMI calculator will show you what the range of "healthy" weights for your height and age are.
    hope this helps :)
    feel free to add me, good luck!
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I've always heard guys say that confidence counts more than looks. So I work on that.....and if I happen to ever get a 24" waist in the meantime (hahaha) then I guess I'll have it all! :tongue:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    "36,24,36".

.....only if she's 5'3"......

EDIT: I don't actually like Sir Mix-A-Lot.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    there's no way to give measurments that are 'perfect' because people's bodies are built so differently.

For example lets say you think a bust measurement of 38 is good - on a very narrow chested person that means really large breasts. On a broader chested person it could be an A cup. Those two physical looks are going to be very different.
  • Arell21
    Options
    I don't think you should go by those standards, infact barbie is an exact replica of those standards and she's plastic. I think you should go by your BMI , which calculates your hieght and your wieght and age and shows you what range is healthy for you personally.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    there's no way to give measurments that are 'perfect' because people's bodies are built so differently.

For example lets say you think a bust measurement of 38 is good - on a very narrow chested person that means really large breasts. On a broader chested person it could be an A cup. Those two physical looks are going to be very different.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The ideal female body measurements (according to most modelling agencies and health, fitness and fashion experts) are:
    34-24-34 inches (86-60-86 cm)
    I believe that we are all different. my measurements are 5'2 32-23.5-37 I still want to lose maybe two inches off my hips.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    "36,24,36".

.....only if she's 5'3"......

EDIT: I don't actually like Sir Mix-A-Lot.

DAMMIT beat me to it!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm at 36" 29" 40.5" I think it's where you feel best. My goal is set for 120; however if that looks to small I'll increase. You need to be comfortable with where youare at, and what looks best on you. I just found a web page to help you figure out your figure. I guess I'm lucky with a hourglass, now to finish shapping it up.

http://www.bodyshapefashionadvice.com/
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    all women should be a size 8 (wtf? no. i want a buffet of women flavors)

sir mix-a-lot says 36-24-36

i say - as long as you feel comfortable and your "numbers" (i.e. glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc) are where they need to be... do your thing. someone somewhere is looking for exactly for what you are rockin'. if you're lucky? a whole lot of someone's.
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When you feel good in your own skin....those are the perfect measurements.

Exactly!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Actually, it was The Commodores who started that "36-24-36" in their song Brickhouse.