Are you a Bob Harper fan?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    after watching him ride that mechanical bull last night on biggest loser - ummmm, yeah. more than a fan. he joined me and my battery-powered friend in the shower last night.

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok...all of you fans. Clear this up for me....isn't he gay?

Yes. His partner (now ex-partner) and him used to come to the spin class together.

Oh freaking wow. . Thanks hon. . I would of had no idea~! Thanks for that clarification:smile:

Ummm.....it's pretty obvious. Have you ever seen him or watched his show? Even for like, 30 seconds?

Well it was not that obvious to me!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    after watching him ride that mechanical bull last night on biggest loser - ummmm, yeah. more than a fan. he joined me and my battery-powered friend in the shower last night.

Yes. His partner (now ex-partner) and him used to come to the spin class together.

But does it matter? is he any less gorgeous? NOPE!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Oh freaking wow. . Thanks hon. . I would of had no idea~! Thanks for that clarification:smile:

Ummm.....it's pretty obvious. Have you ever seen him or watched his show? Even for like, 30 seconds?

Well it was not that obvious to me!

Does that mean you're not a fan now?

Since you do the most preaching on here!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

But does it matter? is he any less gorgeous? NOPE!

Hey he can be anything he wants. . agreed. . . he is HOT! and a fabulous trainer. . .
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I like Bob Harper - he's vegan ya know.

And I like your posts Jade B. - gawd forbid someone posts something that requires reading past a 2nd grade level! LMAO at peoples' comments about your posts!!

And PS about him being gay - that doesn't affect a man's attractiveness one bit IMO.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options

Does it matter if he is? He is still Fiiine! A woman fantasizing about a male (even if he is gay (which by the way I have never seen any reports where he personally confirmed or denied) doesn't make her gay by association and he certainly isn't gay in MY fantasies ... LOL... It is quite possible that he is bi-sexual
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I do like him, and I like him more now that I'm aware he has a dog named Karl.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Love Bob! If you go on his official Facebook page he always posts pics of himself with his cutie dog :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i love him.......he's the man
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I want to marry Bob Harper. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: