Iphone or Droid?

BeeElMarvin
BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
OK, it's time for a smart phone upgrade. I've got it narrowed down to iphone or droid. Any suggestions? Do you prefer the iphone or the droid? Which model?

Replies

• wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Droid!
  • spambubbles
    spambubbles Posts: 36 Member
    I have the latest iPhone and I love it! I've had absolutely no issues with my phone.
  • spambubbles
    spambubbles Posts: 36 Member
    I have the latest iPhone and I love it! I've had absolutely no issues with my phone.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    cue binary to come and said droid pwns iphone.

bah.

i have an iphone. :bigsmile:
  • jobster
    jobster Posts: 11 Member
    I`m a Droid too, just because I Phone doesn`t have Flash Player ...........Samsung Galaxy S2 is the best phone I`ve ever had!
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Droid!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Droid...easily.
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    iPHone, IPHONE!!!! Im an apple *kitten*. theyre so beautiful and easy to use... :)
  • Droid! Love mine!!
  • Nelly_J
    Nelly_J Posts: 53
    #teamdroid
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    It's a Droid world... who's your carrier? I LOVE the HTC EVO either models (4g or 3D/4g).
  • DRIOD Operating systems are awsome!!! I have a SAMSUNG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
  • I'm in love with my iPhone 4S
  • I have had both and the Droid is TERRIBLE! I only had the Droid for 6 months and could not wait for the new iPhone to be released. I just got my iPhone 4S last week and couldn't be happier to be back to Apple's iOS! This is my 5th iPhone. I tried Droid when I switched from AT&T to Verizon. :grumble: Never again for me!!!

BTW, the Droid is a great phone IF YOU NEVER HAD AN iPHONE! :laugh: I know that there are a lot of people that love their Android phones. I would definitely suggest the Droid Bionic (I think that is what it is called) IF you were to get an Android phone.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    I will personally never own an iPhone, but my wife has one and it's very very nice... if you got the money go iPhone. I prefer my Android, I think it has more free apps, but probably more advertising apps.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    I have an iPhone 4 and love it although I HATE Apple's refusal to allow Flash. That was almost why I went with a Droid phone.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    It depends...I have a Samsung Droid and I love it...BUT I have a Mac and I'm getting an iPad...so I may consider getting an iPhone too. They all work together pretty well. If you have a PC, get a Droid...if you have a Mac, get an iPhone.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    I just got the Samsung Galaxy II S. I also had the debate bt iphone and this, but I am so thrilled with it. It is AWESOME. I love it. Photos and video are better than iphone 4 (based on my very scientific test with my friend who has an iphone 4, ha). It's bigger, lighter, faster. I love the cool swyping feature that only droids have.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    IPHONE!!!! It has the most apps and the least issues!! It's the original smartphone........you can't go wrong with that!!! Love, love, love it!!