• Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amelie! <3
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    1 from my childhood - We're Back!
    Nobody ever remembers it and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I tell them what it was about lol

OMG I watched "We're Back!" as a kid. In fact, we still have the VHS tape somewhere. The dude with the glass eye and the crows freaked me out. It is about Dinosaurs and a creepy circus and two really annoying kids :P Ha ha. In a nutshell anyway... Oh the memories. I can see why people would look at you like you are nuts though... typing this out makes me realize that it was kind of strange. O_o :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    'Willow' - 'A reluctant dwarf must play a critical role in protecting a special baby from an evil queen.'

SECONDED! Though...haven't met too many people who haven't heard of it.

THIRDED! I love Willow. My sister and I used to watch it all the time together. She has the DVD now! Hmmm maybe we'll watch it this weekend. :)
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Fallen with Denzel washington
    Empire records with Renee zellweger

Love love drop dead Fred
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    drop dead fred , its one of my favorite movies ever and hardly anyone i know has herd of it

trading mom, also a good move i used to watch as a kid over and over and no one seems to have seen

Drop dead fred is THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I know all the lines by heart and I call my son Snotface :)

One that cracks me up but is an absolutly atrocious movie is The Hollowheads. Its weird, disgusting, and jam-packed with space-age innuendo lol but seriously...it sucks really bad. I think I'm the only fan.

and....Joe's apartment!
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    Fallen with Denzel washington
    Empire records with Renee zellweger

Love love drop dead Fred

I adore Empire records!
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    The Princess Bride.

Who has not heard of this movie??? Tell em to get out from under that rock! lol
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Return to Oz. FREAKAY.

Just watched this last night oddly enough. Wasn't very good in my opinion but look what you have to compare it to the original is timeless
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Same Time Next year. Dont know why but I love this movie and it always makes me cry....:sad:

I makes me cry to. I used to have it... somewhere ::looks around:: but it was on VHS and I think the husband got rid of all those.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Undead or Alive: A Zombedy

Freaking LOVE this movie. hahaha
    Also..
    Tin man
    Alice- From Syfy
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    wait until dark with audrey hepburn
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The Princess Bride.

Who has not heard of this movie??? Tell em to get out from under that rock! lol
    i know right? its actualy on the list of most watced movies on the planet
  • razorofpow
    Options
    Kung fu hustle, Master of the flying guillotine, world of the drunken masters, drunken master(1978), hurt locker, land of the dead. lol i have a few most never heard of.
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    Kung fu hustle, Master of the flying guillotine, world of the drunken masters, drunken master(1978), hurt locker, land of the dead. lol i have a few most never heard of.

Kung Fu Hustle cracks me up. I usually dont like martial arts movies but that is hilarious
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The Doll Trilogy Movies! Classic!

Sad day when something is hard to find on google!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Hurt Locker was great!
    and Land of the Dead was not so great. LOL The lastest Romero 'of the dead" movies have not been all that great. =/
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Has anyone said:
    Dangerous Beauty

My FAVORITE movie!!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I just watched a psychological thriller called 'Mr. Brooks' never heard of a before but I liked it quite a bit.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Things Change

Was on Cable over the weekend. Forgot how much I liked it. Pretty sure most people haven't heard of it. No car crashes, Zombies, Vampires or gratuitous sex.