Treadmill?

Options
2»

Replies

• bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'd love to run outdoors regularly, but like you, I have a little one & that means that finding the time is often a problem. I have a treadmill and LOVE IT. Really the only time I have for working out is when she's asleep (naps or after bed time) and obviously I can't just put her down and head out for a run - having a treadmill means I can just slip into the basement once she's out and get my run on, no worries, no excuses.

If I can make a suggestion though, it might be worth it to wait until the new year to pick one up if you can swing it - seems like all the fitness equipment goes on sale then (guess there's a lot of people making resolutions? ;D). Last December my old treadmill finally bit the dust and in January I managed to score an $1800 NordicTrack for under $700 on sale.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill and I love it! Who has money to spend at a gym? Not me! I jog outside but when its raining, im on my
    treadmill. Its a wonderful investment. I've have had mine for years. I bought a good one.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think the investment is well worth it.

I would also check Craigslist too. You would not believe the deals you can find on there! A friend of mine bought a high end treadmill she found on Craigs list for $100! The woman she bought it from just "wanted it out of the house".