Thread for 5.2" to 5.4" women please

Options
12346»

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    So how are all my fellow petite shorties doing this week? I'm visiting family so I've been eating stupidly and too busy to log a lot. Jumping back into it with renewed vigor when I'm back home, and have my own scale again. Lol
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am doing well. Thank you for asking. As a fellow shortie, I know we have to work hard to keep our bodies in balance; a little weight gain shows up quickly. I urge all of us to watch it over the Halloween weekend. Remember candy is for babies and those with good dentists. (Okay, I admit, I might just try a bit...Yum!)
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread :) I'm 5'4". Started doing Insanity last week. Woot, woot!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A little humorous rant about my height... So I have a sister who is one year older than me. We are the exact (literally) same height, but other then that we're completely different. She is about 115 to maybe 120lbs, blond, green eyes, and obviously by my picture I am not. Aside from inheriting all of those great genes, she also inherited INSANELY long legs that make her seem taller than me. She wears a 'tall' in jeans, and I wear 'petite'. Can you believe that? lol just a rant about that! I think when I finally lose it all I'm going to look at my short little ham hocks & be really jealous!!