Replies

• Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    sophmore nursing major! count me in =]
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Do you all use sugar? Or some kind of sweetener? What are your thoughts on that...? I'm a recent convert to splenda, but it hasn't seemed to help or hinder anything. I was reading on WHmag that people who use sweeteners are more likely to be overweight than people who use sugar?

I use stevia or truvia, natural sweeteners. I completely believe that aspartame...found in splenda, equal, sweet and low...most artificial sweeteners cause cravings for me personally id rather spend a little extra money on the natural ones that dont have aspartame than possibly binge because of the cravings from the aspartame. :)
  • ProjectSara
    ProjectSara Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My Saturday weigh in was:

+2 lbs

Frankly, I'm having a hard time with living in a studio where my kitchen is 3 feet away from my desk and bed. Plus I haven't been making the time to workout enough lately... Dam, snowboarding season starts in a month. Time to get crackin!
  • snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my saturday weigh in was 134.8, today it was 136.2, not too happy but i have been working out everyday, drinking my water and eating the vegs, that won't bring me down though, so i am going to increase my work outs, an hour of cardio and 30 minutes strength training, i need to get to 125 by next summer, florida here I come!!!!!lol
  • meganlynn1014
    Options
    I want in! I am a sophomore, currently studying Elementary and Art Education! Add me if you like :)

5"10
    SW: 220
    CW: 207

I will weigh in next week! My pants are already starting to fit better and looser even after a week. It is so nice!!
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    hope its not too late to join!

i'm a senior majoring in pre-pharmacy - i'll start my doctorate in the fall.

SW: 250
    CW: 165.6
    GW: 145-155ish .. not really sure yet!
    height: 5'7
  • MICHG16
    MICHG16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    how do i join! college sophomore, counseling & human service systems major and minor in history! began at 145 currently 130.. looking to lose a few more pounds, or maybe tone my stomach...however it took me a long time to finally get going to the gym just to run, doing abs might take a lot more motivation. would love support!! always here to give some too :)
  • sprkls928
    sprkls928 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm a senior majoring in Exercise and Health Science, but I want to go on and get a master's in Nutritional Science. I started out at 183 freshman year of high school, lost motivation to keep sticking to the plan, started exercising again, got down to 141 then met a great guy and got too comfortable in my life and didn't exercise for a while. Now, being back on the plan for good this time, I'm down to 131 with my goal weight being 125. Just a few more pounds to go! If anyone would like to add me, that would be great! It's a lot easier to stick to this when you have people to see how you're doing and keeping you accountable :)

Stephanie