ALL or NOTHING foods...once I open it I'm in trouble

Options

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Oreos, thin Mint girl scout cookies, popcorn and BBQ potato chips. Cant even bring tht stuff into the house or I am in major trouble

Oh, and now I must also add flavored coffe creamer. I mean seriously, Almond joy, cinnabon, Creme brulee? Why must they torture me!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    CHIPS!!!! Ketchup chip flavored POPCORN!!! GREASEY ONION RINGS!!!!! Shall I go on...
  • LSmela
    LSmela Posts: 30
    Options
    OREO cookies I don't by them , I don't even go down that darn cookie isle. My mom has them sitting on her counter an when I go there I put them away, so I am not tempted
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Also Oreos, love those! And randomly, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, it's like crack to me!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot until I saw someone else put...Cinnamon Toast Crunch....I will honestly eat the whole box!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    pizza or fries - love, love, love!! :love:
  • tarajarvis
    tarajarvis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    frozen yogurt and hummus... both semi healthy foods but not if you eat the entire container at once!
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Cookies....I do not understand how people can possibly just eat one and stop! I have to avoid them even on a cheat day!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me happy. I like knowing im not the only one who would love to eat a whole box of girl scout cookies (samoas!), scarf down at least half a bag of potato chip ( sour cream and onion), or has made that delicious chocolate/peanut butter/powdered chex mix just to eat the whole batch myself!
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    Chips (crisps) especially if they are onion and cheese flavored.
    Ben & Jerry's ice-cream or any ice-cream if I eat it out of the container. I'm better if I have a cone or a bowl served to me in someone else's home (and can't just go get more)
    Nuts. I have to portion them out and put the container away or I'll eat them all.
    Cheese if I don't portion it out first and put the rest away
    Corrolary of cheese: fondue. I have been known to eat a 5-person fondue just with my husband and I'd eat more if I could
    Naan Bread, especially if there's cheese in it.
    Pizza.
    Cookies, cinnamon rolls, and other homemade baked goods. And I eat the dough too.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I would honestly eat an avacado with every meal and then some. Yes it's good fat, but it's more calories than any snack you'd eat.
    I don't bake, for the reason's a lot of people put on here.
    Puppy Chow....OMG
    All the crap that people bring in left over from Christmas. I strongly dislike Christmas time. The day's ok, just all the days around it suck.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    ROYAL DANSK COOKIES!!! OMG

Those little butter cookies that come in a blue tin (usually) and are all shaped differently.

they sit in these little white papers stacked on top of one another. they are so addictive and delicious!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Chips - an open bag is an empty bag. So when I do buy htem its a small bag.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Pretzels!
    Also cheerios... there is something scary addicting about those things!

I know exactly what you mean about cheerios... LOVE!
    Even when I felt sick, a bowl of cheerios was perfect! Aweee.. I miss my Cheerios!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Puppy chow most def ( for those who don't know its powdered sugar, peanut butter, chocolate, and chex) my grandma makes if for christmas

My SIL makes this for Christmas a lot and calls it Raindeer Crunch... I call it.. Raindeer Crack!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    doritos. they are my weaknesss
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    For me it's chips. Any kind of chips.

I still keep on trying to eat them in moderation though.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Chocolate in any form, and ice cream
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and baked goods. Especially cookies, cake, and brownies! I try to moderate these and limit my portions of these.
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    As far as chips---Kruncher's Mesquite BBQ cooked in peanut oil. OMGosh they are yummy.
    Candy--Maple Nut Goodies.
    Fruit--Watermelon. I eat until I am going to explode.
    And my all time trigger food is french fries. I don't dare get started on them or it's all over.