Just ran 3.25 miles in 30 minutes!

Options
13»

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I posted last weekend about my insane work to get to a 5k for the first time ever. It's amazing what we can do when we're determined and set our minds to it. I started Bridge to 10k on Monday, then found a local training program with once-a-week group runs that leads up to a local 10 miler in the spring and I signed up for it!

Great job, and maybe I'll see you at the finish line of a half someday! :drinker:

So true, we are really capable of anything at all! I'm so happy for you that you're making so much progress... and I hope to be right there with you! :D
    I wish there were training programs here, but I don't even know if I have enough time in my schedule. I guess I will just have to keep motivated on my own!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! :)
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Coming from a runner who started 6 months ago, that's a very good time. I don't know if you track your progress but it really helps on running; you can go try Nike+. I'm using it, and its the best investment I made from losing weight. Keep it up 10k isn't really that far away, you can do it today! Good job on time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!