Options
    You have TOM.

You also have multiple orgasms.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. :)

Haha only once. Probably TMI, but true :p
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    that is exactly why i refuse to get off depo. I didnt enjoy being psychotic and useless for a week.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    i have really bad TOM and the only time i have ever been able to function during the first 3 days when i was on YAZ. TOM still came but the pain that went along with it was WAY more manageable! Sadly i lost my health insurance but thats the first thing i am getting back on once i get it back.
    Try Junel instead. I was on Yaz and loved it and Junel is super close to Yaz and a lot more affordable too.

Plus my cousin developed blood clots due to Yaz and literally dropped dead during a walk with her fiance 4 yrs. ago. She was a college athlete, never drank, smoked even contemplated if the caffiene from chocolate was to much to put into her body in other words she was in amazing health. Yaz is proven to cause blood clots 3 times more than other BC pill options.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    If anyone has truly bad pain during menstruation, they should get checked out for endometriosis. Honestly, there shouldn't be bad cramps.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    It's almost like diarrhea!

Most Profound Statement award goes to...
    :flowerforyou: :tongue: