WORST things you ate before you turned 20?

Options
Whats the worst things you ate growing up? Name one or two.. and if you feel inclined name the calories you think they were worth ;)

1. Hot Cheetohs with Nacho Cheese Sauce... 480 calories for one bag-225 for cheese - grand total 705 calories for a snack!
2. Oreos and Peanut Butter WITH Pepsi to boot ...1120 for the cookies! 1140 for the Peanut butter! 100 for the Pepsi
- Grand Total 2360!!

MIND YOU!! i ate this junk regularly!! not counting the rest of the day and what else i chose to eat, BUT i did walk quite a bit and never went over 145 lbs go figure! now i gotta count calories and force myself to work out! lol
CAN YOU SAY WOW!

Replies

• couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready for 2 ballet performances and I sat backstage with 9 tacos from Taco Bell and an extra large Pepsi, then went out for a triple sundae afterwards. I was a size 2.

*sigh* what I couldn't give for that metabolism again. :sad:
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Entire boxes of shells and cheese with tuna mixed in. Full boxes of Stove Top. Cheezy Bread and Pizza Sauce and Garlic Dip from Papa John's with a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper. McD' quarter pounder with fries and a coke and an EXTRA cheesburger.

Dear God, what was I doing? :)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    HOT CHEETOS W/ CHEESE!!!!!!!! mmmmm sooo yummy... lol:blushing:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I'd like to eat those big ol' triple meat burgers from Wendy's.

I'd also grab a bag of those microwavable chicken wings and damn near eat the whole thing.

That was my main problem. My portions were just outrageous.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    1. a whole medium box of pepperoni pizza from dominos and some cheetos
    2. LOTS and LOTS of ramen. my parents fed me it all the time! i still like it but i know it's bad for you :/
    3. Mcdonlads 2x a day.
  • Rogns008
    Rogns008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Double Quarter Pounder with mac sauce, large fries with ketchup and mayo mixed together, and a large chocolate shake... and that would just be lunch.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    A whole plate of loaded fries at Outback. 3,000+ cals!!!
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    HOT CHEETOS W/ CHEESE!!!!!!!! mmmmm sooo yummy... lol:blushing:

YEAAAA BUDDY!! :D
  • Tahoe77Chelle
    Tahoe77Chelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    For lunch senior year we got to leave school so we would go to Arby's and I'd have fries with cheese sauce. And, I once ate half a cheesecake in a sitting. Yup, I was 135 pounds at 5'10" and a size 2.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I ate hot cheetohs and mt. dew slushies as well as beef jerky , all day longgg! That was b4 i was fat believe it or not hahaah
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    A whole medium Papa John's pizza.....
    A container of German Chocolate cake frosting in one sitting...
    post 20, a whole french style strawberry cheesecake
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    A lot of pizza, chicken wings and big, juicy steaks.

I could eat like that right up until I was about 29 and then it all went wrong. :-(
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    Dr Pepper, Funyuns, & Hostess Cupcakes as a meal

occassional spoonfuls (yes plural) of powdered sugar straight from the bag

one time, I ate all the filling off of the Oreo sandwich type cookies of my dad's, and put the "clean" cookies back in the package for him

I am neeever sharing my oreas with you :laugh:
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I used to eat packet after packet of crisps. However I wasn't thin- I was a size 24 by the time I was 20.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I use to just eat sugar and chug maple syrup - really just to make people laugh - wake up the next morning covered in zits.
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I used to eat the entire bag of hershey cookie n cream bites. 1260 calories! The exact number of calories Im supposed to eat over the entire course of the day.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Carrot stips dredged in sugar - yes people how to destroy a perfectly healthy food - dredge it in white sugar (and scoop a little extra for yumminess). Mind you this was just a snack between snacks. Don't forget about mixing peanut butter with brown sugar and mollassess. Or drinking (yes, I said drinking) pure maple syrup from the container.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I ate all the filling off of the Oreo sandwich type cookies
    i bet that looked hawt :wink:
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    I love all of you for participating!! :laugh: :happy: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: