WORST things you ate before you turned 20?

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Warning: I am a life long bachelor who's lived alone for a long time

So I was making Hamburger Helper. The recipe called for 1/4 cup of milk, but I was out. I figured it would be ok to use coffee creamer, because that's close enough.

Powdered creamer.

Powdered French Vanilla creamer.

That was some overly-sweet Cheeseburger Macaroni.

And I was IN my twenties...:embarassed:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    When I was kid...I ate LOTS of bugs and paste...everynow and then some good ol' dirt.
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    kristal77 said: McDonald French fries dipped in McDonald chocolate shake...
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I ate all the filling off of the Oreo sandwich type cookies
    i bet that looked hawt :wink:

I've mastered the technique... the cookies don't even get soggy. my tongue is a genius!
    mensa tongues activate! ^5
    in the shape of kitty

meeeeeow :wink:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Half of a Large, Pizza Hut, Stuffed crust pizza followed by an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's. When my little sis would come stay for a night this was what we ate...
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I was in shape through all my high school years because I did martial arts, ran cross country, and followed my mother's Weight Watcher guidelines. I joined the military when I turned 19, and my ranger buddy in AIT asked, "Hey, you wanna order a pizza?" We ordered two large pizzas: one for him and one for me. It was the first time that I ate an entire pizza by myself. I didn't even realize it was possible, over twenty years ago, to eat an entire pizza by myself, but I did. After doing that a couple times a week for the remainder of AIT, I had a hard time with keeping my weight under control. Once I got into my unit, I ate at McDonald's at least once a week and Chinese at least once a week, and gained something like 40 pounds. I tried my best to out exercise my mouth, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't run far enough to work off the amount of food I was eating.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise. Ugh, i can still taste it....Is there anything that tastes worse?

High calorie wise, it wasn't before i turned 20, but it was 2 years ago.....

Clotted Cream Ice Cream, with two tablespoons of real clotted cream on top...with a whole Flake bar crushed up and sprinkled on top.

Utterly divine...sooo high in calories!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Wendy's fries dipped in Frosty.
    Regular Mountain Dew - drank like it was water.
    Burger king bacon, egg, cheese croissants

And I was thin back then. *sigh*
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Big Bacon Classic (combo!!!) from Wendy's, pretty much every day :(

If I knew I wouldn't be able to eat that stuff now, I would have ate twice as much hehe
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    wendys french fries dipped in frostys

BACONATOR

10pc nugget meal AND a filet o fish

STUFFED crust pizza from pizza hut
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Salami sandwiches with loads of mayo, dorritos and cheese

Canned corned beef and potato hash fried with ketchup and cheese

Taco bell cheesey gordita crunches

Half a large pizza with extra cheese and a whole container of garlic butter sauce.

(granted.. most of these were consumed in LARGE portions while stoned out of my gourd)
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I used to go out to eat for lunch EVERY DAY in HS .... we had a rotation it was something like McDonalds Mondays for Big Macs, Wendys Tuesdays, Noodles or Chipotle Wednesdays, Panda Express Thursdays and we'd go to someones house usually on Fridays for hot pockets or frozen pizza lol ...... My bf my senior year and I also used to sit down and watch Dawson's Creek and eat an entire pizza (usually Papa Johns) and a 1/2 pint of ice cream on a regular basis! I was always a size 3/5 and never above 115 .... I sure miss those days! :cry:
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    I think it is safe to say WE ALL MISS OUR METABOLISMS!!! :sad:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    i used to eat 40 count bags of pizza rolls in a sitting. i guess that explains the 265 lbs i carried around.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    i used to eat 40 count bags of pizza rolls in a sitting. i guess that explains the 265 lbs i carried around.
    psshh those things r like crack, no matter how full i am if i get a hold of them I dont want to stop eating them! I no longer buy pizza rolls :(
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    1. Elios frozen pizza and a whole bad of Lays Sour Cream and Onion chips EVERY DAY after high school.

2. Regular mountain dew.

3. Chicken nuggets, Fries DIPPED in frostys from Wendys (before I was vegetarian even).

4. Meatball subs.

5. Personal ice cream cupcakes from Dairy Queen.

6. CHEETOs.

7. Bologna and Cheese on white bread with mayo.

UGHHHHHHH. Gross!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    - Half a bag of cheetos (in one sitting)
    - Half a bag of chocolates (in one sitting)
    - 2 full glasses of regular soda at restaurants (can only imagine the calories b/c usually one glass is 16 oz)
    - A frozen meal or lunchable everyday after school before dinner.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My HS breakfast consisted of the gas station chocolate covered donuts that come in a pack of 6 and an orange soda. But my lunch generally consisted of a baked potato so I didn't get huge, but man my body wasn't healthy.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    everything dipped in ranch & ketchup mixed together...and i mean EVERYTHING. I would dip chips, crackers, sandwiches, tacos, peanuts...anything salty had to have ranch & ketchup on it............*barf*