• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I leave the toilet seat down:smile:

winner in the best answer category! :)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    i will make his lunch the night before so he doesnt have to in the morning. I get the coffee maker ready and set the timer too. I let him pick his favorite tv show to watch when he has had a bad day...I tolerate his irritating best friend!!!!!!!! I would give him the moon if I could!!!!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like to give her recipes for different sandwiches to make me.

i think you mean sammich

Now make me one.

Make that two and don't forget the damn beer and the TV tray.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I've never had to put the lid down once in our nearly four years of marriage. After living with my dad and brother, I thought it was written into a guy's DNA to leave the seat up. :laugh:

I set up the coffee maker for him so when he gets up at 6:30am he has hot coffee waiting on him. We also text each other through out the day.:heart:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I've never had to put the lid down once in our nearly four years of marriage. After living with my dad and brother, I thought it was written into a guy's DNA to leave the seat up. :laugh:

I set up the coffee maker for him so when he gets up at 6:30am he has hot coffee waiting on him. We also text each other through out the day.:heart:

Ditto my husband is the same. And so is my son. I really appreciate not falling in the toilet in the middle of the night.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    ...i am cleaning out the dishwasher and reloading it even though it's his turn. he'll come home from work and won't have a chore to do. :) how do you like to surprise your spouse/significant other to show affection? (please keep your answers pg. thanks.)

I watch horror movies with him.

I seriously hate blood and guts movies, they make me feel sick. But I watch them because he loves them.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

My other half does that for me sometimes, I'm a lucky girl....!!!!