Ladies - what are your (goal) Measurements?

Options
13»

Replies

• sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i'm currently 48(40DD)-38-49, which is interesting since those were my exact measurements 14lbs ago. I guess the lost pounds are being filled up with helium or something :laugh: my body shape has changed so much over the years I don't even know what it's considered anymore. the last time I was thin in my teens, I had a bangtacular hourglass shape but these days I look more like a rectangle, or more accurately - 2 apples stacked on top of each other. technically, I have a "waist," as in, a point somewhere between my sternum and navel that measures at least 10" smaller than my hips, but that point is so short and flares right back out again that it doesn't do much for my silhouette overall...

my IDEAL measurements would be close to what they were in my teens - 38-27-38 (although I wouldn't mind keeping the DD's to have that old-skool pinup super hourglass thang going on, but I'm sure they'll be the first to go.. le sigh) whether that's even possible for my body these days remains to be seen...
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in "Goal" numbers of any kind. Not on the scale, not a specific size, not measurements. None of those imagined perfect numbers are going to guarantee I'll be happy when I look in the mirror.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I just have goal numbers because I got all fit and slim and toned a few years ago and remember most of those measurements. I actually kept getting smaller and don't like that. I like me some hips and boobs :)

My goals:

40+ inch bust, but it'll probably go down to 39.5 at most (41.5 now)
    29 inch waist? 30? Mine doesn't get down farther without losing a ton more weight because of my ribcage/bone structure.
    40 inch hips, but they'll be 39.5 and try to shrink more, lol. (42 inches now)
    Less than 23.5 inch thighs. They'll do that if I lose to where my waist is at goal. I think they were 22.5 last time.

The effort to get a clearly thin waist and flat belly requires such a small body fat % on me that I'm over it. I like my boobs and hips, and my tummy gets reasonably flat at my goal measurements. No need to go all crazy with it for me (I lose boobage and hips for a loooong while before the midsection changes below these measurements).

Curvy is good :)
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sexy and badass. What? Those aren't measurements? Oh....alright.

Goal: medium to small shirt size (only large now due to the ladies), size 4-6 in pants, and not vanity sized pants.

I'd probably be super happy with the following measurements but see above. I just want to be happy in my skin and feeling sexy...

Bust: 35
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 33

So far I'm close, but I need the ladies to decide to let go of the fat I know they're holding onto! Seriously when I can practically fold them in half somedays I know it's fat and not tissue!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    5'8 goal: 32B- 24-35
  • ronitigre
    ronitigre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Current measurements: 40 - 32 - 41

Goal (dream) measurements: 37 - 26 -37

Ht: 5'3

Idk how possible this would be but I FOR SURE want a 26 inch waist. My body is naturally hourglass so once my waist is where it should be, everything else should be good too right?
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Thought id update, Im 36-28-36 now and 142lbs and about 10-14lbs from goal weight which is great. Im going to aim for 27 waist and the hips are not budging lol, they are pretty solid bone now so dont think I can lose much more on them, Im pretty happy with my shape tbh, just need to lose this last 14lbs and lose a little more on the tummy
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to have the same measurements I did when I was at my goal weight: 40-29-42. If not that, 40-32-42 (my boobs and hips will probably be that size since I am an hourglass and my weight went on evenly and is coming off evenly)
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You can tell me to mind my own business if you want, but I am curious... for those of you at (or near) your goal weight or size, what are your measurements?
    If you aren't there yet, what are your goal measurements?
    Chest/Waist/Hips?

My goal was to be in Size 12 pants. I'm 5'10" with a large bone structure, so that seemed ideal to me. Well, my body lost fairly evenly everwhere EXCEPT my waist, which is miniature compared to the rest of me, so I now wear Size 8 or 10 pants, Small (or extra small) shirts, and 34DDD bras. I feel like I am a cartoon sometimes because of how exaggerated my curves are.

I'm now at 39" / 27.5" / 38"

If it makes you feel better, I am nearly the same height with a medium/large-sized frame and the only part of my body that is "free of fat" is my waist---and it's 28.5-29". There is no way it could go any smaller. Haha. Same for my hips, which are about 40"---they were 41" but I don't really accumulate fat on my hips either so if I recall from my "thin" HS days, they won't be much smaller than 39" ever. Bust is around 36".

I usually have to buy bigger pants to fit over my birthing hips. But I'm stuck with them so oh well. I do wish my hips were smaller so I could fit into pants better but I can't do anything about it.

My goal measurements involve my arms and legs, because I have weight to lose there. (And the love handles.) Of course I'd love to lose weight in my calves but that's not happening either. (Thanks genetics.) ;-)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    my measurements in jan of this year at a size 12 and 150.5 lbs was 38/35/42
    Im now at 119 36/28/38 and a size 6 or 8, my goal is

only bottom half by the way not wanting to change top , waist 26 hips 36 like they were before at 106 and before my pregnancies 19 months apart.

I'm 4ft 10 in and 29 almost 30 in a few months .