Do you eat them?
Do you like them?
What is your favorite?

Replies

• woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have eaten them and they are good.

Love the pasta with marinara sauce, I also like the sweet and sour chicken.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I trid them, but no. I dont like.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Love the balsamic chicken..that's the only one!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Do you eat them?
    Do you like them?
    What is your favorite?

they are awesome...chicken marinara and chicken fettuccini are my favorites...
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Ive tried them & i love most of them...

But for as many calories as they are, i dnt find them feeling.

N im just hungry again soon after.
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I eat them sometimes! Any flavor is great besides the balsamic...just hate the sodium. EEK!
  • eponine1976
    eponine1976 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Chicken Margherita or the Orange Chicken.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am sad that they always put more of the veggies I don't like than the veggies I do like!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    They are the best, an awesome lunch item for me. I have encountered one which I didn't care much for; it was a ravioli. Everything else is mighty tasty.
    They do require a little snack to back them up, though-fruit, or some rice cakes or something
  • some are really good. some are horrible. i havent bought any in a while so i cant really teall you what my favorites are- i dont really remember
  • idrewacat
    idrewacat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the Asian potsticker one! It's the only vegan frozen dinner I can get for $2, so I try to keep a few on hand.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Pretty expensive, very processed, high in sodium. Nope don't like.

Would rather have something better for me :flowerforyou:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I used to eat this stuff before MFP
    The sodium and carbs are high. I try and make something from scratch instead. If I'm going to do the microwave meal? I go all out and grab a Lean Cuisine pizza. LOL!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they are good... I like the chicken marinara, alfredo and marsala ones.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Grilled Vegetables Mediterranean. I grill up a chicken breast, and eat the GVM as a side.

The Beef Merlot was a major disappointment, though.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    On the Asian based food for these, are they breaded? Because I know I HATE how the breaded chicken gets soggy when it comes to eating something.
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    No the chicken is not breaded.

As for the sodium content, don't buy the ones that have 700 mg or more. They do have frozen dinners with 440-600 mg of sodium and as long as your other foods during the day aren't high in salt you can still keep under the 2500 mg limit.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    As for the sodium content, don't buy the ones that have 700 mg or more. They do have frozen dinners with 440-600 mg of sodium and as long as your other foods during the day aren't high in salt you can still keep under the 2500 mg limit.

I don't normally have a problem with my sodium because I have little that I eat a day. Though I will keep my eye out on something like this! Thank you so much! I know one day my sodium level went high, but that was my mistake on an applebee's dinner, I was looking at the calories not sodium :D
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am eating the Pumpkin Squash ravioli right now..not a fan. Would not repurchase. The raviolis are good, but the sauce tastes like a weeird sour cinnamon sauce. It just clashes. I like the sweet potato with chicken one. Very low fat/cal.
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've tried most of them and really like them. I have one everyday at lunch...some days I take a small salad with it . I find them at Walmart for about $2.50..which for lunch is not a bad deal. Sugar free jello and lite Cool Whip fills me up.

The best I can tell you is try them...if you find one you don't like don't assume they're all bad...