Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest you post again and ask about good ways to tone your midsection if that's where you need the help right now. Would love to advise but my midsection is still very much a work in progress ;-)

sadly, you can't spot reduce or tone. a million crunches aren't going to have a measurable benefit to your midsection. you will burn fat through a caloric deficit...which is created by a combination of your nutrition and exercise. your body will determine where you lose the fat.
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    Hey,
    I also looked at your food diary a bit and I notice that you do not have very many, or any (I am over tired and might have missed) fresh fruits and veggies and a lot of pre-packaged stuff. Pre-packaged things tend to have very high sodium. In general, you should try and pay attention to the sodium content of your food to avoid water retention and other negative health eventualities.
    Fresh fruit and veggies as snacks as well as whole grains instead of packaged stuff and refined things (like sugars and flours) will give you more energy and will revitalize your body and your weight loss goals.
    Hope that helps!
  • patience842003
    Options
    That's very helpful! Thank you!