FROM 673 POUNDS TO 350 pounds!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Keep doing what you're doing!
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are. Keep up the good work!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    that's how you say AWESOME!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • You are such an inspiration! CONGRATS
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So proud of you taking control of your health! You can do this! You will do this!
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    You definitely are a miracle from God. We can do anything through Christ who strengthens us. You are definitely a testimony to that. May God continue to bless you.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm speechless!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story inspires me to work harder and be better. Congratulations on your amazing success - I'm wishing you much more success, happiness and health in the future!
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! Good for you.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow is all I can say. I am so happy that you have an amazing relationship with God. I know that He will use you mightily in the Kingdom b/c your testimony is amazing! I read your blog. Continue on your journey, and continue to have faith Him. I know that this is only the beginning for what He has in store for you. You are doing amazing! I am very inspired by your story! Praise God!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!! Keep up the GREAT work. I think you are making a very responsible decision to see if you can do it through changing your life before you go through the surgery although I can see the health benefits there too. I wish you the best of luck on the remainder of your journey.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I read your blog and your testimony is so powerful. Congratulations on your successful journey so far. I pray you reach all your goals. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration; keep up what you're doing....you can change people's lives!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!