Stay at home mom's????

Options
Hello All!!!!|
Any stay at home mom's? I am a stay at home mom to a 2 an half year old lil boy!!!:love::love:
I wa

Replies

• JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    im a stay at home momma to a 4 yr old boy and 1 yr old girl. Im looking to start working again though.
  • jlm962
    jlm962 Posts: 64
    Options
    Me! :) I stay home with my 3 girls ages 4, 2 and 8 months.
  • jlhanks
    jlhanks Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a wonderful little boy who's turning 3 next month!! :)
  • Fat2Fit2012
    Options
    i am a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful kids a 5 yr old girl and a 3 yr old boy :)
  • kiminoo
    kiminoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! 3 kiddos
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling Mom of a 4-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy. :happy: HI!
  • karyna30
    Options
    Me I'm a SATH mom to 4.. 2 teen and 2 toddlers.. I have my work cutout for me..=p
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm a sahm of an 18 month old boy ..
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home to a 11 year old boy, 6 year old boy, a 4 year old girl and a baby boy on the way.
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here too with a 3 year old and 2 year old daughters. :smile:
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im a sahm of 2 boys 5 & 3 and one on the way!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    ditto - 2 daughters 5 and 4.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 10 year old girl, an 8 year old boy, a 2 year old boy, and a 4 month old girl. I would love to go back to work but so far that hasn't panned out. *sigh*
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a new stay at home mom with a 3 month old....trying to fit in working out and a sensible diet!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom who homeschools. I have 4 sons--an older set and a younger set--ages 22, 17, 11 and 9. The oldest is in college set to graduate in May, but I teach the younger three at home, one of which will be graduating high school this year.
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a stay @ home Mom :) I have 2 girls (11 & 7) & 2 boys (10 & 5)
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom for 28 years and now to an 18 and 21 year old. My other 2 live on their own now. I have worked on and off small jobs around my husbands work schedule and have done child care in my home. I couldn't afford to pay a babysitter for my 4 kids. I don't regret a single thing about my choice. I have given my all to my 4 daughters and I love the way they have grown to be adults. Work or stay at home. Its a matter of choice and each family has different issues, so I don't think either is right or wrong. As long as your kids come first.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    me, i am my lil girl who just turned 3 two weeks ago, and my boy whos 4 and goes to preschool, i do want to be working again though
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 5 kids, 11-3. I love being at home, but I love my gym workout breaks too!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I stay at home and have 3 daughters. Youngest is 2 1/2. I also teach preschool to 8 students from home.