Stay at home mom's????

Options

Replies

• MaterMama
    Options
    SAHM and homeschooling. Boy 7, girl 5, boy 2.
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Another stay at home mom to my five monsters. 11yr, 8 yr, 6yr, 5yr, and a 2 yr old.
  • cajunchicla
    Options
    im a stay at home mome to a beautiful set of 5 year old twin girls that i home school, a 2 year old little girl, and a 8 month old little boy!
  • liloneames267
    liloneames267 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 13 month old boy.
  • branflake5
    Options
    i am a stay at home mom to a 16, almost 17 yr old girl, a 15 yr old boy and an 11 yr old boy. i am newly stay at home, about 8 months now and i love it.
  • I'm a stay at home mom with my 5 year old, 4 year old, and 6 month old and am opening a daycare!!<3 :))))
  • projectviolin
    projectviolin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello:

Im a stay at home mom of two children, 17 and 15 whom I homeschool! I have homeschooled them for 7 years now and I plan on doing it until graduation!
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    until uni resumes i am a stay at home mum to a 2 yr old and a 7 week old!
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to my 3 month old daughter.
  • Dianababii
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to two boys, 4 and 7 months. Greatest job in the world if you ask me. Dont have too much time to work out really but I try really hard to stick to my calories for the day. I'm trying to be at my goal weight by my sons first birthday!
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of a daughter who is almost 9 and a son who is 3 months old. :) I always love to connect with other SAHM's so feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 5 1/2 year old who now goes to school and a 6 week old (both girls).
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM or rather a WFHM with 3 kids my boys r 4,2and 1 and I am a Mary Kay consultant since 10/5/2009 and I have been on my weightloss journey with Medifast since 8/20/11 and have lost 43.5lbs as of today!!;) My boys n hubby keep me accountable my 4 yr old is always saying mommy is that on your diet!! OMG;) But excited about getting healthier for me and to expand my life so I can be here for my kids children and generations to come!!;)
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a Work at home mom (WAHM) to three kids, ages 2, 6, 8. My hubby actually works for me from home as well.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom to a beautiful 4 month old baby girl :)
  • Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom as well with 2 little girls.
  • ohhranda
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, also home school our oldest two children. We have a boy who is 6, and two daughters ages 4 and 2.
  • MomtoMany7
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 7. Just sent my youngest to first grade this year. Strange transition.
    Working to lose those frequent flier miles on my tummy.
  • gkmkramer
    gkmkramer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to a 2 year old girl. <3
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im also a stay at home mum, to a 6 year old girl. im also unable to work due to health reasons so e a long time till i return to work. x