Replies

• kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    YUP! met two! xo
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Haven't met anyone but I sure dont mind to meet a few of them. They are amazing friends and very supportive. I wouldn't mind if they wouldn't mind meeting me :)
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    There are 2 that I *really* want to meet. Too soon for that seen as they both live on opposite ends of the country and I am in the middle. Maybe getting to meet them/take a trip will be one of my rewards.. Like 30 and 50lbs lost
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    oops i meant four! haha! xo
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    Quote:
    I'm about to run a 5k with someone from this site. Hopefully they are not a crazy cereal killer.

I think it's a bit risky to meet people that may potentially mess with your cereal. Anyone who takes out my Fiber One is "toast".
    :yawn:
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think there should be a MFP convention. I can just picture it with exercise/motivational breakout sessions and some crazy parties in the night time.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    I'm about to run a 5k with someone from this site. Hopefully they are not a crazy cereal killer.

"Take THAT, oatmeal!" <stabby-stabby!> :laugh: :laugh:

(Sorry, couldn't resist! Heheh!)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I'm stalking a few right now, and as soon as I figure out where they live, I'll report back in. It's sure to be a memorable experience. bwahahaha! :bigsmile:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    This summer I went to England and met two of my favorite people from MFP. I hung out many days in London with one and spent four days with another and stayed at her home. They were both so delightful and even more amazing than I ever thought possible and we got along beautifully. I have some Michigan friends I am trying to hook up with (hopefully soon...fingers crossed). I would love to meet more of my MFP friends, especially some of the ones I have developed close friendships.
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    not yet but i love meet ups!! i'm always trying to meet people... although i'm internet brave and in person i get all shy. :blushing:

Ditto.

I expect to meet one of my closest MFP pals in a week or so.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I'm stalking a few right now, and as soon as I figure out where they live, I'll report back in. It's sure to be a memorable experience. bwahahaha! :bigsmile:
    ^ This!!!! Ha ha no really I would prolly have a drink with anyone of my awesome friends! :drinker: and a few have me thinking about a Road Trip!!!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I think there should be a MFP convention. I can just picture it with exercise/motivational breakout sessions and some crazy parties in the night time.

I've been thinking the same thing! Maybe something like a day at Disneyworld. Since there is more than 1 Disneyworld location it could be beneficial in different parts of the world. Everybody where their screen name on their name tag!
  • taniam16
    taniam16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good to see everyone is intermingling on this site :) too bad you're all in the states! I want someone to go on a job with! lol
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Nope, but it would be cool!