Ladies, I need to vent!

Options

Replies

• nanodot
    nanodot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their preferred body type. I've been turned down for mine, and picked up for it. If they don't like it, it's their loss.
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    I'm not playing the victim, and I'm not bummed because I can't have a chance with them. I'm annoyed with their piss poor attitude toward a little extra weight. I have my preferences like anyone else, but I don't react like a b*tch when a guy isn't what I'm attracted to.
  • aurorasangel2000
    Options
    I'm not playing the victim, and I'm not bummed because I can't have a chance with them. I'm annoyed with their piss poor attitude toward a little extra weight. I have my preferences like anyone else, but I don't react like a b*tch when a guy isn't what I'm attracted to.

:-) Exactly
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Some people aren't sensitive to others' feelings. The sooner you learn that, the better.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I know quite a few guys who have married heavy women. Most of them are also heavy. There are some very nice guys out there who don't have a problem with extra pounds. Everyone has their preferences. My husband is one of those guys who probably wouldn't date a heavy chick. He wasn't mean about my weight gain, but I know he wasn't happy with it. I never told him I stopped dating good-looking men before I met him. (Don't tell him.) Good-looking guys seemed to have more hang-ups than I wanted to deal with. My husband is just right for me. You'll find the perfect match. Just be patient and be picky. Meanwhile, count your blessings and have fun!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

dammmmnnn bro! Homegirl put yo *kitten* in check! xD
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yeah they'll toss you to the side for being heavy but they always seem to advertise that they want a girl who can pack away as much food as they can. Well Idk if any real guys want that but thats what they always say in the movies >_> lol you can't really have both unless that girl is super lucky and blessed -_-
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

She sure did xD
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

Like I said, it doesnt f*ckin matter. You cant change how they think, and why would you. Dust yourself off and keep walking forward
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a complete douche bag... not all guys are like that... I happen to have a very in shape boyfriend who has loved me at my heaviest with no judgement!
  • hippotx72
    Options
    I"ve experienced that, and this is the way I look at it. Because of our weight, we get to see early on that someone is a superficial jerk, and we can move on. If I were thin, got together with someone, then gained weight or something happened where my appearance wasn't up to his standards, I've lost all this time, become emotionally invested, etc., only to be hurt in this way. I've had that happen, too, and I'd rather have the insight that not being "perfect" in someone's eyes has given me.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

She sure did xD
    Yea, she put me in my place so bad that she thanked me for my bluntness and FR me..

Go to sleep kids ;)
  • Celiamariec
    Options

She sure did xD
    Yea, she put me in my place so bad that she thanked me for my bluntness and FR me..

Go to sleep kids ;)

I wasn't being rude, or putting anyone in check. I was simply clearing up my poor wording on my initial post. Cakepiebeer, your honesty is awesome, and I fully appreciate you being blunt. :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

She sure did xD

Go to sleep kids ;)

That was hot.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm so d*mn tired of men who act like the fat cannot be shed!
    I find it best not to date someone when I immediately want to change something about him.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

Not playing a victim? Not bummed? What was the name of this post again? Get f'ng real.
    Everyone in the world has their own predjudices towads what they want in a man or woman. Sadly, there are equally as many woman as there are men that don't like big people. So Suck it up buttercup. The majority, unfortunately, of people are superficial. Keep confidence in yourself andone day, you will not only end up with a date, but a lifetime partner.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm so d*mn tired of men who act like the fat cannot be shed!
    I find it best not to date someone when I immediately want to change something about him.

• tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their preferred body type. I've been turned down for mine, and picked up for it. If they don't like it, it's their loss.

Very well said!
  • Fat2Fit2012
    Options
    I think all you gotta do is put yourself in their shoes..
    Its really hard to explain.. I went through this with friends also! and my husband.. People feel like overweight people dont get hurt ,, I mean they would say the meanest things to me and thing that just because I am chubby I can take more sh** than skinny girls because they are fragile .. I think this whole concept of dating big girls feels to men like they are not in control

Excuse me if am just blabbering i tend to carry on lol with sometimes non sense stuff :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    When my hubby and I got together we had both gained weight since high school, but there was an instant connection and he has always made me feel wanted and desirable. Now we're both in much better shape (we did it together) and people who wrote us (especially him) off for being overweight just look dumb, because they missed out on a great guy. There ARE decent people in the world. I refuse to say "men" because I think men and women both suffer in this area.