*~ Gamers In Control~* Open Group!

Options

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You know what game is shockingly hard. That newish Donkey Kong game for the Wii? That was NOT made for children LOL! Hard!

There is a Mario one..I can't remember which one it is, but it makes my head hurt(which isn't hard to do), but it was insane! Really trippy to play
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You know what game is shockingly hard. That newish Donkey Kong game for the Wii? That was NOT made for children LOL! Hard!

Amen to that! I used all my balloons!!!!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have never played D&D so I never got to be a DM
    BUT!
    But... I do have two guilds on WoW so I am a double GM? LOL

yes, yes it does :3
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    BUT!

what server?
  • secretsof2113
    Options
    Psssssh! Video games? If it ain't Call of Duty, then it ain't a video game, amirite? Seriously, there's no other games in existence!

I've been a gamer nearly all my life as well. Started out with my NES when I was a child, and the love bloomed from there. From Bubble Bobble and Ducktales, to the vast mix of stuff I play now, games have always been part of me. I enjoy action/adventure platformers, RPG's, puzzle games, and I was a Warcraft player (retired after Cata's release).

Like Amber, I too, work at the video game monopoly! We're actually old coworkers, and now good friends.

I'm also heavily into cosplay, and that's a HUGE part of the reason I started losing weight to begin with. I was getting sick and tire of being picked on at conventions about my weight. I almost ended up giving up cosplay entirely because of it. But I got my butt in gear and started working hard, and the results are finally starting to pay off!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    BUT!

what server?

LMAO! You name it I am probably on it!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    BUT!

what server?

Eonar?
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Psssssh! Video games? If it ain't Call of Duty, then it ain't a video game, amirite? Seriously, there's no other games in existence!

I've been a gamer nearly all my life as well. Started out with my NES when I was a child, and the love bloomed from there. From Bubble Bobble and Ducktales, to the vast mix of stuff I play now, games have always been part of me. I enjoy action/adventure platformers, RPG's, puzzle games, and I was a Warcraft player (retired after Cata's release).

Like Amber, I too, work at the video game monopoly! We're actually old coworkers, and now good friends.

I'm also heavily into cosplay, and that's a HUGE part of the reason I started losing weight to begin with. I was getting sick and tire of being picked on at conventions about my weight. I almost ended up giving up cosplay entirely because of it. But I got my butt in gear and started working hard, and the results are finally starting to pay off!

Cosplay rules! don't give it up! Celebrate that you are in fact awesome!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    BUT!

what server?

Eonar?

WoW, that is one I have actually not been on!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options

There is a Mario one..I can't remember which one it is, but it makes my head hurt(which isn't hard to do), but it was insane! Really trippy to play

Mario Galaxy made me motion sick. The new (like a year old HA!) 2d one is so awesome - it's like being 8 again
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options

FPS - gears, halo, Assassins creed
    RPG - DAOC, RIFT, WOW
    Simulations - Driving and flying ..
    Love anime and cosplay... So god speed! keep on keepin on!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options

Mario Galaxy made me motion sick. The new (like a year old HA!) 2d one is so awesome - it's like being 8 again

I think that is the one!
    I could not remember the name of it, but now that I think about it, I think it is that one! Just with the twisting and turning and shifting and rotating I was like OMG!:sick:
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Geek/gamer/comic collector... I need to go to a con since I'm such a fanboy... wtf?

Xbox - Madden, CoD, MW, BF, Batman (currently playing the hell out of Batman).
    PC - WoW (quit a few months back, just got bored, played since stress tests and closed betas), started with Star Wars Galaxies, and waiting impatiently for Star Wars: The Old Republic. Me and some friends are getting the band back together... it's gonna be nutty.
    d20 - All iterations of D&D since the Red Box. I've also played my fair share of d10 things, but d20 is where my geeky little heart is at. I don't play much now, no games going on, but I would given the chance and I still had time to work out and enjoy the other aspects of my life. lol

I got fat due to the increase of sitting on my *kitten* time, and consuming HUGE amounts of crappy food while firmly holding my chair down with my giant *kitten*.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Full time Raider on WoW (Runetotem),
    Xbox: Madden, NHL, Gears 3, Black Ops
    Magic the Gathering, Munchkin, Monopoly, I even played pokemon when i was young.

I Love me some games, but the food was a *****. I used to take whole totinos pizza's and wrap them up like a taco and eat them while raiding, 24 cans of dew during raid was no problem, pringles cans emptied like a boss, Pizza hut on speed dial and arbys on backup. One time I bought 10 plain couble cheeseburgers from burger king and left the sack sitting by my computer chair and when i got the urge to snack during a boss fight i'd grab a Duvb and demolish the **** out of it. Fatty had a problem.

My fat *kitten* went from 170 lbs to 220...
    but my DPS went from 6k to 33k

Sacrifices...I'm sure I could have made some lol
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'll join this shenanigan.

MMO's: UO, EQ1/2, WoW, SWG, DAoC, AoC, and am waiting for SW:ToR

Also waiting on Skyrim.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Gamer through and through. I used to identify as a consoel gamer only (nintendo, PS, PS2, PS3) but now I have branched into the computer gaming. I am currently kicking some butt ( ha ha I'm only level 16) in Lord of the Rings Online. I have enjoyed the Witcher. I love Heroes. Sims is fun to goof around with from time to time.

On Playstation I love: the persona games (esp 3 and 4), Final Fantasy series (esp 10), Dragon Age (I and II), Little Big Planet (1 & 2), Crash Bandicoot games, Metal Gear Solid series, Kingdom Hearts, etc

On the Wii: Trauma Team, Super Mario Bros, Mario Party, Mario Kart

:)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Im in. PC gamer and enthusiast.

Played them all really, dreading what BF3 is going to do to my waist line.
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awww, this is awesome :) Geeks unite :P

I play Magic the Gathering every other day with a group of guys at a local coffee shop and Half Life (online) regularly. I go to Sci Fi conventions all the time. And, in my opinion, Vin Diesel is the "perfect" guy. He is both gamer and body builder :D

I also used to play Phantasmagoria and the Myst series religiously.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR A GROUP LIKE THIS!

Elder Scrolls are awesome, and they just keep getting better and better! You bet Ima be there the night before Skyrim comes out....in costume! I'm looking for some good elf ears, a robe, and staff.

Dragon Age Origins is awesome!! The second one looks like a good game, but I don't think it's quite a "Dragon Age".

You can't forget all the KOTORs and Age of Empires and Mythology. Those are always good to go to for a good time.

Luna was cool, until they totally DESTROYED it! >.<

Pirates of the Burning Sea, anyone?

I'm military and unfortunately, that has torn me from my old DnD group. *tear* Ohhh I miss it so......
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Awww, this is awesome :) Geeks unite :P

I play Magic the Gathering every other day with a group of guys at a local coffee shop and Half Life (online) regularly. I go to Sci Fi conventions all the time. And, in my opinion, Vin Diesel is the "perfect" guy. He is both gamer and body builder :D

I also used to play Phantasmagoria and the Myst series religiously.

OMG .. Phantasmagoiria... wasn't that like a 7 CD game with a border line sex/rape scene? I remember something like that because, you are playing this horror game .. and then the dude loses his mind and nails his wife. Something like that..