MY OLDER SISTER CALLED ME OVERWEIGHT/FAT

Options
13»

Replies

• SannaBourne
    Options
    please don't give up! there are so many people here on this site that want to see you succeed! dont let harsh words bring you down, let it make you STRONGER. AND PROVE HER WRONG!! :D<3
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    When you lose weight...she'll still be mean. Remember that.:flowerforyou:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    bump again (i replied to your comment on my profile)
  • Thank you for your post! I just did a google search for "My sister calls me fat" because the same thing has happen to me and I needed advice or help to deal with all the pressure and pain from her comments. I have now joined and after reading everyones encouraging words, I feel like hey…..these ladies are right, why am I going to let her control my life? After she made that comment to me, I had eaten more then ever and neglected my home and myself. I feel that beginning this website is going to help me reach my goals and I am going to lose the weight for My family and for My husband, not for her, because she had the opposite effect, and I will be sure to let people know that, if she evers trys to gain some credit for my weight loss.
    Family who put family down…are not family. And there is no rule that I must endure pain just because she is my biological sister, so she can continue to get away with hurting me. I am going to try this and make it work. I feel so positive after your post because I am not alone.