How can I loose my top half?

Options
2»

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Haha..at least I know that there are others out there with the same problem! :laugh: My boyfriend, mom, and all my friends think I am crazy when I complain about them...But they dont fit in anything! Forget getting a bathing suit..the last time I wore a bikini I got medium bottoms and an xl top, and i was still popping out
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Haha..at least I know that there are others out there with the same problem! :laugh: My boyfriend, mom, and all my friends think I am crazy when I complain about them...But they dont fit in anything! Forget getting a bathing suit..the last time I wore a bikini I got medium bottoms and an xl top, and i was still popping out

totally totally totally know what you mean. i would tell my ex-BF i wanted a reduction and he would say 'sure, you can make them bigger'. ugh. one of the many reasons for the 'ex' part :laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I prefer to think of my DDs as my little helpers. When I can't reach something on the top shelf I push my chest out and ask for help. :laugh: Shameful in this day of womens's lib. But men are still the same.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world.....honey it could be that you are just genetically built busty....unless you want to pay for reduction surgery, you may have to learn to live with what the lord gave ya?

I know not helpful, but trust me I understand your pain....I am currently an F, and when I am teenie tiny by breast are likely to go to a DD also....

Hang in there....

Go Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • astarte09
    Options
    I prefer to think of my DDs as my little helpers. When I can't reach something on the top shelf I push my chest out and ask for help. :laugh: Shameful in this day of womens's lib. But men are still the same.

I have used mine for evil before...but I just feel like they are in the way..

And I dont understand how I am genetically busty NOBODY on either side of the family has these..I once wondered if I am adopted, but I look just like my mom, with pieces of my dad
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you girl. I have lost 40 Ibs and I don't think I have even lost a cup size yet:grumble: . I called to schedule an appt. with a plastic surgeon and they told me that if I try to claim it with my insurance then I have to go to my Primary Care atleast 2x in a year complaining and then I have to be on a anti-inflammatory....then, yes there is a then, I have to go to either a physical therapist or a chiropractor for atleast 3mnths to even be able to make a damn appoinment. Crazy! I have been going to a chiropractor and he thinks I should go ahead and have the surgery but my primary care wants me to wait until I finish having my children. So I am stuck on what to do, and I just want to ask the expert his advice but first I have to do all the other crap......sorry a little bit of a rant:ohwell:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    This is random...
    Lands End offers wire bathing suits when they are in season.
    I suggest buying earlier rather then later cause mid season none of the cute ones are available.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm taking boob donations to cover what I'm gonna lose with this exercise.
    If any of you women want to contribute to the cause, PM me and I'll give you my address.
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Well, I know this is random...but us guys have a similar dilemma. It's a curse for when we were young bucks, working out feverishly pumping the bench press to wow the ladies... never quite realizing that our destiny would result in stretch marks, flabby skin, and the need to wear a man-bra* :laugh:

Here's a site to check out: http://www.shapefit.com/workout-questions-reduce-breast-size.html

It's generic exercises to answer your original question, as posed by another lady. Cheers :drinker:

*Of course there are some exceptions: http://www.foxsearchlight.com/thewrestler/
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    At least I am lucky mine are perky.. I think its because I have always worn expensive supportive bras..

Wait till you have kids, mine used to be perky too.
  • astarte09
    Options
    I'm taking boob donations to cover what I'm gonna lose with this exercise.
    If any of you women want to contribute to the cause, PM me and I'll give you my address.

AHAHAHA take em!
  • astarte09
    Options
    Well, I know this is random...but us guys have a similar dilemma. It's a curse for when we were young bucks, working out feverishly pumping the bench press to wow the ladies... never quite realizing that our destiny would result in stretch marks, flabby skin, and the need to wear a man-bra* :laugh:

Here's a site to check out: http://www.shapefit.com/workout-questions-reduce-breast-size.html

It's generic exercises to answer your original question, as posed by another lady. Cheers :drinker:

*Of course there are some exceptions: http://www.foxsearchlight.com/thewrestler/

thank you!