Controversial Ice Cream?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    If a Supermarket chain doesn't like the name and doesn't want to carry a certain brand, it's their business. I think it's funny, but it's not necessarily appropriate for everyone.

The same supermarkets probably don't carry penis shaped cakes for bachelorette parties, but you can find them at your local adult store if you really find a need to eat a penis shaped cake.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    T^hose are women who need two things

1. a life
    2. I won't say, it will get me in trouble.

I think I know!!! Beezies need to get laid!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My way of saying it was going to be much less PC. But yes! :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I used to have a crush on Ben from Ben and Jerrys back in the day.

Yes, I am dead serious.

So this icecream name is a god-send for ppl like me who used to buy the pints just for the picture of ben and jerry XD
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    people are stupid
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I used to have a crush on Ben from Ben and Jerrys back in the day.

Yes, I am dead serious.

So this icecream name is a god-send for ppl like me who used to buy the pints just for the picture of ben and jerry XD

I just love how you march to the beat of your own drum,.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if we're allowed to say "shweddy balls" here, after all it is a sexual innuendo - OH WAIT, no it's not - never mind... *to self (stupid, stupid - keep your mouth shut)*
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    people are stupid

I agree with you on that!
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Damn it all, I thought they were bringing back Karamel Sutra. Man that stuff was awesome.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I don't get why these moms are so upset. Don't buy the ice cream for your family if you don't like the name. It's not like you're sending in your children to do the grocery shopping for you. My 6th grade son might get the humor, but how would he even see it unless I purchased it?
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    I don't get why these moms are so upset. Don't buy the ice cream for your family if you don't like the name. It's not like you're sending in your children to do the grocery shopping for you. My 6th grade son might get the humor, but how would he even see it unless I purchased it?

Both of my sons would also get the reference and laugh hysterically at it. It just good fun. Some people have too much time on their hands. I don't understand why they are upset either.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I'm glad they have Red Herrings like this to chase so that they don't go after anything important. If they succeed in stopping this ice cream, all we have lost is ice cream. At least they aren't protesting anything that threatens our civil rights in a real or serious way.

this... and people are dumb!

I heard they were coming out with this on the radio and thought it was hillarious... if my grandkids thought it was funny then they'd be old enough to understand the joke and it'd be OK... they aren't... so who cares!!!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I don't know about younger kids, but the boys on my son's 1st grade soccer team definitely got the reference. We had 8 little boys running around screaming that they had schweddy balls. Personally, I think it's funny.