What kind of Cereal do you like? Healthy

Options
124»

Replies

• kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I am another fan of Mother's Cereals. All of them are good. But nothing compares to Mother's Peanut Butter Bumpers. Nothing. It is the best cereal ever. Like Cap'n Crunch without as much sugar (not nearly as tooth-achingly sweet) or artificial crap and best of all: no tear-the-roof-of-your-mouth-up hard edges. They are delicious round globes of crunchy peanut butter awesomeness. I wish I had some to eat right now.

http://www.mothersnatural.com/ready-to-eat_cereals/rte_peanut_butter_bumpers.aspx
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My mom would always buy kix for me as a kid and I remember always adding a spoonful of sugar to it! I recently tried the Kix Honey and it's super delicious without a spoonful of sugar! And it's low on calories too!
  • skinnygirl1965
    skinnygirl1965 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I normally don't eat cereal. I love lots of the kinds that are not good for you. I usually cook steel cut oats or organic oatmeal but occasionally I will buy Kashi Lean cereal. I do like a sprinkle of bran buds over my blueberrys and plain organic yogurt sweetened with Agave nector.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean - I've had it twice today - LOL!!
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Captain Crunch Berries... but while I'm counting calories, I eat plain Cheerios or old fashioned oatmeal.
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Soggy Bran Flakes! Gotta soak them for at least 10 minutes. I've been eating them since I was 3 or 4 years old. Post, not Kelloggs!