How many days a week are you working out?

Options
I'm wondering this b/c I still want to remain active and be able to reach my goals I have set but at the same time I don't want to over do it.. I plan on going to the gym today after work with my hubby and then go home to do my 30D Shred... I've gone to the gym every day this week and started 30D shred on Tuesday...Would it be terrible if I didn't workout as hard on the weekend as I do during the week?? I still plan on going on walks/jogs with my pup and doing my 30D shred video, just not planning on going hard core like I do during the week...

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    5 - 6
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I work 8 out of the 7 days of the week.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am doing p90x which has 6 days on and a rest day. After this though, I plan to go back to 5. Which seems to be a lot better for my energy and muscle recovery.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    3-4
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering this b/c I still want to remain active and be able to reach my goals I have set but at the same time I don't want to over do it.. I plan on going to the gym today after work with my hubby and then go home to do my 30D Shred... I've gone to the gym every day this week and started 30D shred on Tuesday...Would it be terrible if I didn't workout as hard on the weekend as I do during the week?? I still plan on going on walks/jogs with my pup and doing my 30D shred video, just not planning on going hard core like I do during the week...
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    7 days a week 30 to 60 min a day
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I work 8 out of the 7 days of the week.

hahha you're a machine! I work out 5 - 6...weekends I tend to slide off the bandwagon a scootch..but monday always feels good putting in a wicked sweat
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think its different for everyone, just listen to what your body is telling you. This week I've been working out 45 min in the AM & PM and I've been feeling great. I've worked out everyday since Sunday. Last week I wasn't feeling great and hardly worked out at all.

Keep up the good work with your workouts and your consistency.
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

i try to at least walk 7 days a week. I workout 5-7 times I guess. i am actually looking to step my game up!
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week with a rest day on Sunday.
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    On a good week - 7. On a bad week - 5.
  • brazilian27
    Options
    7 days but I plan to reduce to 5
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    When I was trying to lose weight, ever single day....but now, its more like 3-5 depending on whats going on in my life.
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    6 days a week, at least 60 mins per day
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i shoot for 4/5.i work at a hospital so im running around on my feet for 12 hours at a time. So kinda like 6 days a week :)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    4-5 times a week.
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    I workout six days a week.
  • jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im doing classic P90x so 6 days of that than on the 7th day every other week I do x stretch. 4 times a week I go to the gym.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,956 Member
    Options
    Once-upon-a-time I could fit work-outs into only 3 or 4 days per week. Then, about 4 years ago, I ramped that up to 7-days-per-week. In the last 6 months, my work has (again! and happily...) exploded and I'm only able to work-out 3-4 times per week.

If I had my 100% way, all the time, I think 6 days a week would be perfect, with one day off. But, for now, the best I can do is 3-4 times and, some weeks, I'm only managing 2 work-outs. I remind myself "that is better than zero" - and I also remind myself to seriously manage my caloric intake on the days I cannot get my work-outs in.
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    6 days a week, cardio and strength training (60-90 minutes each of those days).