How many days a week are you working out?

2»

Replies

• Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Usually 4-5 days/week, 3 days of elliptical and 1 of treadmill. Sometimes 6 if I can coax myself onto the treadmill Saturday AND Sunday.

Days that I go over my calories are almost always workout days tho, lol.
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    I'm working gout 6 out of 7 days for a month long challenge right now, but when I'm out of this competitive mode I'm going back to having 2-3 rest days a week. It's important to lgive your body a break so taking weekends off (while still walking the dog and running errands) will be perfect.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    5 or 6 days a week and 7 during elk season:)
    223730 Posts: 55
    Today was my first "official" day at the gym. My trainer told me to do resistance training 3 days a week, never back to back, and do 20-20 minutes of cardio ATLEAST 6 days a week, preferably 7. He told me I should be in the gym every day (that being because the gym is where I chose to do my workouts, not because a person HAS to go to the gym). So today I did resistance and cardio, tomorrow just cardio, Sunday both, Monday cardio, Tuesday both, etc. and so on.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    bump
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    4-5 times a week I do an exercise video for about 35 mins. I also incorperate some core training with my exercise ball and exercises with 20lbs weights. That's about all I care to do! Not a big fan or working out, but I make myself do it anyways.
  • sashalarue
    sashalarue Posts: 40 Member
    Now that i'm back on my grind i'm in the gym 5-6 days a week. At first i would listen to people that would say..."oh don't over do it, and burn yourself out, if you do you will give up" *blank stare* :indifferent: only thing that did to me was make me lazy and slack off because i didn't want to "burn out" yeah right....any excuse not to go....i had to put in my mind that it is a part of my daily things to do...like get up, go to work in order to pay bills...well now i know i have to get up and workout also in order to stay alive and healthy. 7 days a week do something active no less than 30 minutes a day, which i do. I kick it in the gym no less than 60 minutes when i'm there...good hard workout days 90 minutes. Good Luck~Let's Go!
This discussion has been closed.