BMI from obese to healthy!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Managed it mainly by starting to exercise (I used to do NONE), cutting down on my alcohol intake, avoiding bread, potatoes, pasta etc and watching my calories :)
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant news... well done!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Awesome...I know the feeling! It just happened to me a couple of weeks ago....I knew it had to be when my Wii told me so, lol!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • longoverdue18
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You rawk! :smokin:
    Such quick progress. OK, I am envious. How hard do you workout?
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Your story motivates me to keep going. Mine is at 33.7%...and with hard work like yours, I hope to be down in a normal range next year.
  • broby425
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I'm still thrilled to be "overweight" and can't wait to see "normal"!
  • Lozzy_82
    Options
    Your story motivates me to keep going. Mine is at 33.7%...and with hard work like yours, I hope to be down in a normal range next year.

You can do it!
  • Lozzy_82
    Options
    You rawk! :smokin:
    Such quick progress. OK, I am envious. How hard do you workout?

I do 2-3 zumba classes a week plus a couple of hours of home workout DVDs (just finished 30 Day Shred), and I try to get in a brisk 20 minute walk on my lunch break most days :)
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just reached overweight and it felt awesome ;D you are so inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!