Men of MFP helping the beautiful Ladies of MFP

Options
Bronx_Montgomery
Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
Since I have been on MFP I noticed that we have different themes like booty Thursday or tata's Tuesday and the gross feet Friday. What I have noticed is a lot of our beautiful inspiring female counterparts are getting in trouble and either being suspended, having their pics taking off or both. Though these themes ( with the exception of feet Friday) are for both genders to participate I feel the woman are being punished at the expense of us Men enjoying some booty and tata's. (Yes I am a part of this. Can't help it I'm a guy). Gentlemen! I say we return the favor to our wonderful inspiring Ladies and have a day that they can enjoy. Let's make Tuesday a we appreciate our MFP Ladies day and post something great and inspiring. It can be a picture of our cut arms, muscular legs, our broad shoulders, our chest or even some inspiring words.

What do you say Men! Can we make Tuesday a day the woman of MFP will never forget! I THINK WE CAN!!!!!

Replies

• PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    I will be posting my right butt cheek, that a deal? :laugh:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    "Package Picture Tuesday"

Roger that
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go before anyone would like to see anything I have. But for those of you guys who have made it, go for it have fun I will join you when I get there.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Since I have been on MFP I noticed that we have different themes like booty Thursday or tata's Tuesday and the gross feet Friday. What I have noticed is a lot of our beautiful inspiring female counterparts are getting in trouble and either being suspended, having their pics taking off or both. Though these themes ( with the exception of feet Friday) are for both genders to participate I feel the woman are being punished at the expense of us Men enjoying some booty and tata's. (Yes I am a part of this. Can't help it I'm a guy). Gentlemen! I say we return the favor to our wonderful inspiring Ladies and have a day that they can enjoy. Let's make Tuesday a we appreciate our MFP Ladies day and post something great and inspiring. It can be a picture of our cut arms, muscular legs, our broad shoulders, our chest or even some inspiring words.

What do you say Men! Can we make Tuesday a day the woman of MFP will never forget! I THINK WE CAN!!!!!

If you REALLY want to impress the ladies... post a photo of your bank account instead!!! J/K... have a wonderful day! ;-)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic plan to me :)
  • PBJunkie
    Options

If you REALLY want to impress the ladies... post a photo of your bank account instead!!! J/K... have a wonderful day! ;-)

That's just wrong...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn32gQiL-YNtFWC-jB37p6WTKoiaxD5uKRYcpm6EhkHzVkrp8f
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    That's just wrong...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn32gQiL-YNtFWC-jB37p6WTKoiaxD5uKRYcpm6EhkHzVkrp8f

LOL, sorry! Just having some fun on a rainy Sunday morning. :)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Not even a little surprised this got said.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options

Nothing would make my Tuesday happier :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    *looks forward to Tuesday*
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    About time!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Roger that

Note to self: Do NOT let work interfere with MFP time on tuesday, as there will be fireworks!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    You mean, like.. a pic with out a shirt? No way!
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Uhm yeah right I will be disabling my pictures on Tuesdays as not to check out my friend's packages..
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Me likey this plan!! :bigsmile:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    OoH YES PLEASE!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options

Hahahahahahjajaj

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options

Lol

You know how I know you're gay? Your soliciting guys to post pictures of their packages.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :noway: :laugh:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    Hahahaha.