Men of MFP helping the beautiful Ladies of MFP

Replies

• legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Well there goes my streak of loggin in... But it is for a good cause right?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Since I have been on MFP I noticed that we have different themes like booty Thursday or tata's Tuesday and the gross feet Friday. What I have noticed is a lot of our beautiful inspiring female counterparts are getting in trouble and either being suspended, having their pics taking off or both. Though these themes ( with the exception of feet Friday) are for both genders to participate I feel the woman are being punished at the expense of us Men enjoying some booty and tata's. (Yes I am a part of this. Can't help it I'm a guy). Gentlemen! I say we return the favor to our wonderful inspiring Ladies and have a day that they can enjoy. Let's make Tuesday a we appreciate our MFP Ladies day and post something great and inspiring. It can be a picture of our cut arms, muscular legs, our broad shoulders, our chest or even some inspiring words.

What do you say Men! Can we make Tuesday a day the woman of MFP will never forget! I THINK WE CAN!!!!!

If you REALLY want to impress the ladies... post a photo of your bank account instead!!! J/K... have a wonderful day! ;-)

I smell a gold digger, lol
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    The problem is that, anyone that posts a picture of their package will be banned for life. Otherwise I have no problem posting one.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    This would make me very happy.
  • I think all the fellas (and dolls) should add me, so I can take advantage of all the eye-candy on Tuesdays and what-not. ;)

Always,
    Trisha
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    I'm gonna easily post the hottest pic of all... I mean really, who doesn't love a christmas gift wrapped with nice shiny paper and an excessive amount of bows... oh, wrong package? Guess I'll just go with the sexiest part of my body. I do have one hot achilles tendon. :-D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Shhhh, sweetie. Just give up the *kitten*, erm, butt cheek.

:laugh: I dunno.... Im quite enjoying the body picture he has going on now. dayum!

Yes...I'm thoroughly enjoying that one myself :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    [/quote]

Oh HE'S not sure what.. I'm gonna spend an hour in a small bathroom with a camera phone trying to pick one part of my body that doesn't make me cringe and HE'S not sure what...

[/quote]

:laugh:
  • I'm gonna easily post the hottest pic of all... I mean really, who doesn't love a christmas gift wrapped with nice shiny paper and an excessive amount of bows... oh, wrong package? Guess I'll just go with the sexiest part of my body. I do have one hot achilles tendon. :-D

LMAO, this! Love it!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Shaft shots!!!!

Ya know...

johnshaft.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    You first.

(I'm saying that she has a penis)
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Skitty's lady-wood is my fave, can't wait to see it... again.
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    You have my full support on this new endeavor!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    are we going to start doing erection wednesdays?
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    The problem is that, anyone that posts a picture of their package will be banned for life. Otherwise I have no problem posting one.

Just get creative bro!

FYI- That was a joke, and was not intending that I needed to see it, I'll be posting with pics off!
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Can't wait till Tuesday!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Who wouldn't be up to showing off some skin, I mean what better way to feel better about your self and your progress than to show off your goodies to ladies (it's only fair because i've seen some good stuff in here and it's just motivation to look good to get something that fine...but that's another thread lol).

They feel good checking it out, We feel good from the plethor of comments, hoots and hollas we get. so we all profit.

I'm down to show my goods just let me know when lol
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    I think all the fellas (and dolls) should add me, so I can take advantage of all the eye-candy on Tuesdays and what-not. ;)

Always,
    Trisha

Me too! LOL
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Since I have been on MFP I noticed that we have different themes like booty Thursday or tata's Tuesday and the gross feet Friday. What I have noticed is a lot of our beautiful inspiring female counterparts are getting in trouble and either being suspended, having their pics taking off or both. Though these themes ( with the exception of feet Friday) are for both genders to participate I feel the woman are being punished at the expense of us Men enjoying some booty and tata's. (Yes I am a part of this. Can't help it I'm a guy). Gentlemen! I say we return the favor to our wonderful inspiring Ladies and have a day that they can enjoy. Let's make Tuesday a we appreciate our MFP Ladies day and post something great and inspiring. It can be a picture of our cut arms, muscular legs, our broad shoulders, our chest or even some inspiring words.

What do you say Men! Can we make Tuesday a day the woman of MFP will never forget! I THINK WE CAN!!!!!

That's a great idea. I think they over reacted on the pics of the tatas and booties. Booty Tuesday IS my fave holiday! SMH!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    are we going to start doing erection wednesdays?

We tried Wang Wednesday once.....All I saw were a bunch of hotdogs. Lame.