Romance Ideas?

Options
13»

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for all the people that are answering your question seriously when you have been sending pm's and FR to women all night telling them they're hot and that you want to sext them.

Maybe you wife knows what a dog you are and has herself a real man on the side and that's why she doesn't pay attention to you?

Well... that's embarrassing. :blushing:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for all the people that are answering your question seriously when you have been sending pm's and FR to women all night telling them they're hot and that you want to sext them.

Maybe you wife knows what a dog you are and has herself a real man on the side and that's why she doesn't pay attention to you?
    win!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

You are awesomeness!
    Belle you and Julie are confusing me! Lol
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Awwww snizz!!

As for OP's question...where's SoldierDad when you need him?
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

winner winner!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Awwww snizz!!

As for OP's question...where's SoldierDad when you need him?

seriously ~ let's not mention him. k?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

You are awesome!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Hahahahahahahaha! You c*cksucker!

*Edited because I didn't know that c*cksucker could get past the censors. This is helpful information.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Check out the book "The Love Dare" ... Word of warning, it's faith based so it that's not your cup of tea...sorry

^^ Good suggestion. Also, The Five Love Languages.

If you guys are that busy, do the dishes, load the washer, mop the kitchen floor, etc. That stuff adds up WAY faster than roses and manicures when a woman is overwhelmed.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You.................should probably deactivate your account now.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options

You are awesome!
    OP ... you are so BUSTED. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Or change your username and picture and try again tomorrow. Good luck, Wanky!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

Or change your username and picture and try again tomorrow. Good luck, Wanky!
    Nah... I'll never forget this.It's the price he'll pay for the 5 minutes it took me to respond. I will always wonder how his ol' lady's doing.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Maybe your wife knows what a dog you are and has herself a real man on the side and that's why she doesn't pay attention to you?

oh_snap.gif
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Maybe your wife knows what a dog you are and has herself a real man on the side and that's why she doesn't pay attention to you?

oh_snap.gif

Love the oh snap guy!

OP deactivated
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

You rock!!!!!!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Hahahaha BURNED!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Ha ha!! He did deactivate his account! :laugh: I didn't know this was the same guy who posted the sexting thread and than pm'ed a bunch of people with innapropriate messages..man I missed everything...stupid job keeping me away for 8 hours. :laugh: