Large Breast and Sport Bra!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• alpepp
    alpepp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Enell. This is only bra that really works for me. I can only afford one, but one is all I need. I wear a 38H at this point and this bra does the job. Every time I exercise I give thanks to God and Title Nine clothing for introducing me. I DO NOT MOVE. I can JUMP and I do not move. The girls and I will be devoted to this bra forevermore. Good luck on finding the right one for you.

^^ This!
  • Flafster
    Flafster Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm an FF and this one is awesome
    http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/panache-sports-bra/storm/pr100stm/?criteria=panache&show=16&sort=1&range=sports-bras&level=3

Holds everything comfortably and no monoboob either

Just got a shock absorber today and yet to try it. feels more flimsy though (and NO idea how to do up the top set of catches)
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I need help as well finding one thats a 40JJ. I gave up but if yall have any suggestions I sure would appreciate it!

Have u looked into shock absorbers bby

Which Shock Absorber bra do you all feel is best? I'm 40DD

The highest level one.

I'm an F cup p, and they don't move at all.

There's a reason they are the best selling Sports bra in the UK for the past 6 years :)
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i am currently wearing double sport bras but im a 42G i cant find them in my size cause even if they go up to G in the cup they never go above a 40. hopefully with weight lost i will get down another band size SOON lol and maybe a cup size ro two. but right now i am wearing two NURSING bras from motherhood maternity. one in a 2x (its a sleep type bra but it works as a sports bra) with a underwire bra in a 42F that is a little tight. under neath that. it was my only fast option. you can shop LANE BRYANT and they have sports bras but mine tore up really fast. u can check them out though. they arent bad maybe yours being a smaller band will work better than mine.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    There is a British company called Bravissimo, and they do ship internationally. They go from D-KK.

Their philosophy "Bravissimo is a company that provides a wide choice of lingerie and swimwear in D-KK cup, as well as clothing designed especially for big boobed women so that they can celebrate their curves and feel good about themselves!"

Bear in mind, anyone shopping transatlantically, that sizing in the US and the UK is different.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I got my shock absorbers from Fig Leaves. I'm in the US, but almost all the best bras are imported from UK companies. I wouldn't worry too much about the conversion of sizes with this particular brand, because if I recall correctly, the tag on my bras indicated that it would fit a range of cup sizes, so if you're off by one, it's not really a big deal.

The shock absorbers are ugly, and mildly expensive, but they lock down the girls, and they absorb sweat too. I'm sure you know what that's like! I'm a 32G, and bras are really hard to find. Although, in the Shock Absorbers, I'm probably a 34. I had to buy an extender. I couldn't return for a larger band size, because I took the tags off.
  • TaraMiley
    TaraMiley Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ShockAbsorber is the way to go. I'm a runner and wear a 36G and that is the best bra I've ever had. It's not pretty, but who really cares what it looks like when you are working out? Well worth the $, in my opinion.
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see this thread. I've never been measured by a professional but the bras I wear are 44DDD (but I'm beginning to think my cup size should be bigger). I wear a sports bra from Old Navy and I realized the other day while doing jumping jacks that I'm going to have to find something much more supportive. I shouldn't have to hold my girls in place using my hands, because otherwise jacks are very uncomfortable and borderline painful.
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    i haven't read through all the responses, but i wear a 40H and i buy elomi everything. I get them online. My fave sports bra so far is the elomi energise underwire sports bra. They are expensive, but totally worth it. I own 4.

http://www.herroom.com/elomi-el8040-energise-underwire-sports-bra.shtml
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump!!!
  • xdeadlyx
    xdeadlyx Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm an 18G/20F (Australian) and I had been using the Champion's sport bras.
    There are few different types just have a search on ebay. Remember to put in your US size ie I'm 40 or 42. Some, like the powersleak, go up to F cups. I was just wearing them over a cheaper wired sports bra, as a crop top, and the babies were fully supported haha :wink: