Sexy in Six ***closed group*** Week Four!!!

Options
Wow! This is the beginning of week four! Do you know what that means? We've made it halfway! Yes, HALFWAY!!!!! This is the PERFECT time to look at your goal weight. How close are you? Still have a lot of work to do? It's not to late! Let's kick this thing into high gear and drop some poundage!

So here's the results from last weeks efforts. You'll notice that this week, there are extra highlights. I have highlighted the biggest pound loss for the week and the biggest cumulative percentage for each team (like usual) but I have also highlighted a few individuals. There were quite a few people who hit a milestone (and we all know how awesome it is to see the scale move from 180s to 170s to 160s, etc) :laugh: So I thought maybe I'd start highlighting everyone who dropped into the next tens-bracket. If y'all like it, I'll keep it. Just let me know :smile: So without further ado...

chart3.jpg

The questions this week will go to:
Monday- jellybean1971
Tuesday- ejb245
Wednesday- 160poundgirl
Thursday- sarahkatara
Friday- mommy2squish
Remember to log on EVERY DAY to answer these!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, our challenge for the week. Let's do another double challenge. Strive to drink your 8+ a day AND do 50 of a calisthenic move. That means EVERYDAY, choose from sit ups, crunches, pushups, jumping jacks, squats, lunges, etc. Mix and match if you'd like, or do all 50 of one. Just do 50 calisthenic moves each day.

As always, any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas to improve the challenge are welcome! Just email me! Alright ladies, check out your goal weights, make a game plan to kick some booty and LET'S DO THIS!!! :drinker:

Replies

• StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yay! Renewing my drive and commitment this week! Good challenges, too!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on a great week, looking forward to seeing the scale move a lot for me this week, I ditched the crutches today the foot is still sore but I can muster through that. Off to think of an awesome question for tomorrow morning.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow Team Red you really rocked it this week! Congrats! Now just know the rest of the teams will be nipping at your heels this week!! :laugh:
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow Team Red you really rocked it this week! Congrats! Now just know the rest of the teams will be nipping at your heels this week!! :laugh:

I know! I had to double check my math (well, I have to do that 3 or 4 times anyway because I'm terrible at math :laugh:) because they lost so much weight! I was impressed and a little jealous :wink: Black team is gonna get it this week! Let's do it girls!
  • TanyaPearce
    Options
    So ready to get this week I. Gear after last week.....ready to see less of me :) bye bye steroid weight.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Sorry for the gain Black Team! I already lost it so no worries! I promise I will lose more by our next weigh-in! I'm only 2 pounds from my Sexy in Six goal! WOO!!! We got this Black Team! :D
  • klyvers512
    klyvers512 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
    Excited about this week's double challenge...I'm pairing it up with a personal challenge of jogging 10 miles. Hoping for some better results next week!
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    WOW there were some really BIG losses this week. WTG everyone :flowerforyou:
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I gained weight on Friday and then of course, Saturday, I'm down to 177. Sigh. It's the way I seem to go. :)

Hoping that my weight stays a little more consistent this week and then keeps going down! Good luck to all and good job red team!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!! This looks like it was a big week for lot of people! Congrats!!!
    Come on black team! This is our week!!!!!!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Great job, Blue Team!! It looks like everyone had a loss :)
  • anettabon
    anettabon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!

Also, I love the challenge for this week, already planning out my routines!
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job Blue Team and everyone!!!!

The challlenge shouldn't be a problem, already do most of it anyway - will just have to adjust to make it a little more.
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job this week! I've set a challenge for myself to burn 5,000 calories by Saturday! Wish me luck!
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good Job Everyone!!!
  • 160poundgirl
    Options
    Good job Team Red- hope you enjoyed it coz its over!!

Team Yellow- lets get back where we belong!!!

As for the challenge- am exited. I can only do 2 push-ups (on my knees never the less) but i will use this week to get to at least 5 good ones? I will let you know

and.........................yaayyyyyy!! ( i got a hi-light)
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow red team! Huge losses this week! Great job! And we passed yellow! We can win this!

I'm really excited about this weeks challenge!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry life in got in the way this morning so here is a fun question.

Monday QOTD - If you could have a celebrity trainer or celebrity chef come and work with you for a month, Who would you pick and why?

I'll be back later with my own answer, darn life is getting in the way today.
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Monday QOTD: I'd want Jillian Michael's for sure. Mostly because she's both inspiring AND a little bit scary. I don't think she'd accept any slacking off!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Oh! And Peanut, do pull-ups count for the challenge? I'm doing a ridiculous pull up workout tonight that will definitely get my 50 in ;-p