what is the 1 exercise you hate to do and why?

Options
13»

Replies

• ineed2bskinny
    Options
    running but i actually want to learn to love it
    my ankles seem to 'crack' when i run and i lose my balance
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks because i have heavy boobs not meaning to be rude or anything i tend to stick to the toned down version one armand leg at a time and hold the boobs down with the other
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Amy Dixons' Breathless Body,which is a Tabata workout.

She has an exercise called donkey kicks,where you're down on the floor as if you're going to do mountain climbers...but instead you kick your feet up....and kick your butt so to speak. Those are killer!:
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I second that. My trainer calls them Burpees. I can do them alone, but not when he puts them together with a high intensity workout like Crossfit. I can barely make it after the first round!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Micheals! I just cannot take the aggressive nature sometimes. Makes me want to punch something.....so I decided if I hate it that much, I will not do it. Yes, she gives results, but she is not my preferance at all.

I hate her and I haven't even tried it! (All the yelling... screaming.... but, enough about me.)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Swimming. It's cold, wet, miserable, I hate chlorine (and salt) in my eyes, the changing rooms are always manky, you get splashed in the face by stupid irritating teenage boys who don't look where they are going, and I always feel like I am drowning.
    I have low BF, I don't float easily, I can swim fine when scuba diving, and I have air, but I can't stand swimming in general. Especially in England. I can just about cope in Italy when it's 38 degrees C, outdoors in a huge pool. In England, no way.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    squats, it's heck on my knees.. Anyone know of an easier version for people with arthritis?
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Anything sideplankish like leg raises balanceing on the elbow, planks to kicks etc. Also not a fan of plyometrics like jumping lunges.
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Running... I hate it. I don't care if its on a treadmill, elliptical or outside. It is the most mind numbing thing ever. Hurts my shins, and my mind checks out on me. I cant stand it. Id rather run a cheese grater across my testicles than run/jog.
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    I hate stationary bike boring as:)

Extreme Hitt class we do is also hateful but you fell good after lol
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yoga, it really bores me through every minute, and I can't get in alot of the poses lol

I also hate alot of steady state cardio, especially running!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I hate any and all cardio machines. I get on a treadmill or an exercise bike or an elliptical and about after about 30 seconds I want to die from complete and total boredom. Give me real outside cardio any day.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I hate to run. I would rather do anything else in the world. I get so bored and just can not stand doing it.

I have to agree. I'd rather walk at a brisk pace with weights or do lunges while walking. Jogging/running is just not my thing and kills me knee. I had surgery on one 2 years ago and ever since running has been my enemy.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    LUNGES LUNGES LUNGES ........
    if i could set them on fire i would lmao!!!!