What is on your Christmas wish list

Options
13»

Replies

• benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    to wake up christmas morning with my husband, currently serving in Afghanistan. Hoping to have him home for mid tour leave for Christmas to spend with me and our 3 small kids. i want nothing at all material wise, just him

I was going to say a new toaster and coffee maker.....but in all honesty, not just your hubby but all hubbies, wives, fathers mothers sons and daughters to be home where they belong

Bless your family. I really hope he's home!

I agree!!!

me too!

I would just like my children to behave and stop argueing . . .even if its just for ONE day!!!! :tongue:
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Bah humbug indeed! and it's 'Knitted' - just saying

No, it can be knit or knitted. Both are the simple past and the past participle.
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be happy with a stocking filler :wink: and Christmas with a roaring fire
    :blushing:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

No, it can be knit or knitted. Both are the simple past and the past participle.

Sounds a bit irregular to me

(meaning you get the point on that one)
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

Sounds a bit irregular to me

(meaning you get the point on that one)

Grammar geeks FTW!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    to wake up christmas morning with my husband, currently serving in Afghanistan. Hoping to have him home for mid tour leave for Christmas to spend with me and our 3 small kids. i want nothing at all material wise, just him

I was going to say a new toaster and coffee maker.....but in all honesty, not just your hubby but all hubbies, wives, fathers mothers sons and daughters to be home where they belong

Bless your family. I really hope he's home!

I agree!!!

Me too!!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be at my ultimate goal weight!! That would be an awesome present to myself!! sigh -- I get so happy just thinking about it! Oh and jeans in a new smaller size!!!!