Short LADIES....under 5'2...info

Options
1. how tall are you?
2. how old are you?
3. how much do you weigh?
4. how many gross calories do you eat?
5. how many net calories do you eat?
6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast)
7. what's your goal weight?

Thanks a ton! :)

Replies

• angiecraine
    Options
    Hi :) Love the short ladies!!!!

1. 5'0"
    2. 23 yrs old with a 15 month old and 3.5 year old
    3. 126lbs on a good day and 130 on a bad day
    4. I only log during the week now that I've gotten down to where I want to be. So, Mon-Fri I eat btwn 1200 and 1600 depending on my workout for the day.
    5. I aim to have at least 400 cal remaining everyday.
    6. I am not losing anymore :( My starting weight was 160 though and I'm ready to be mainatining.
    7. My original goal weight was 130, but I've changed it to 125 just to stay motivated. I really would love to be that weight, but I'd need to buckle down on the wknds. I'll be trying to get pregnant again next month though, so a happy 128lbs will just have to cut it for me ;)

What about your stats?? I'm interested. You look amazing!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 4'11
    2. how old are you? 23
    3. how much do you weigh? ~97-100 pounds
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? usually an average of 2000-2200 a day
    5. how many net calories do you eat? I eat at a 350ish "deficit"
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) ---not losing, despite deficit. if i am it is rather slow.
    7. what's your goal weight? --95-96 pounds (i was 92ish before but I've started lifting more and binged my way out of my comfort zone but that's okay...I don't want to be SKINNY..I want to be fit and sexy!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? - 5' 2.5" (I fight for the .5 inch, but you know I'm a fan of yours. ;) )
    2. how old are you? - 38
    3. how much do you weigh? - 121/122
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? - almost 2000/day
    5. how many net calories do you eat? - settings currently at 1600 NET cal/day
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) - No intentions to lose more
    7. what's your goal weight? I'm at maintenance mode, and trying to figure out a sustainable weight range. I hope to put on some more muscle soon, therefore this range is as yet undetermined.
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? - I'm 5'3.5 (but you said got for it anyways)
    2. how old are you? 28
    3. how much do you weigh? 136
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? average between 1700 and 2200
    5. how many net calories do you eat? under 1700
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) NOOOO
    7. what's your goal weight? 120lbs

HELP?
  • kyleighmacd
    kyleighmacd Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? - I'm 5'2, maybe 5'1
    2. how old are you? 20
    3. how much do you weigh? 187
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? average between 1400 and 1600
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) just starting, so havent lost anything yet, i usually range from 178-189, my weight flucuates alot
    7. what's your goal weight? 150

help! what should I do to lose more weight? How much gym? How much healthy foods? I just don't know how to balance the two, Im new to this. Ive always either just exercised or went to crazy with healthy food and couldn't stick with it
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5' 1"
    2. how old are you? 36
    3. how much do you weigh? 113
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? It varies - around 1400 weekdays
    5. how many net calories do you eat? It varies - am set to 1200 but go way over at weekends
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) no
    7. what's your goal weight? to stay under 112
  • StefSays
    StefSays Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5' .5" ish
    2. how old are you? 28
    3. how much do you weigh? 143
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1800, with a 300 calorie allowance for breastfeeding
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1500
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) yes-ish, and no-ish. It's been super slow lately.
    7. what's your goal weight? I would LOVE to be in the 110's, but I think 120's are more realistic. I'd just really like to break out of the 140's at this point.
  • christymarie214
    christymarie214 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5' 2"
    2. how old are you? 26
    3. how much do you weigh? 113
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? usually 1400-1600
    5. how many net calories do you eat?1000-1200
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) yes but very slow, only 2 lbs in 4 weeks
    7. what's your goal weight? I would like to be at 108, but happy at 110
  • liveletl0ve
    Options
    2. how old are you? 18
    3. how much do you weigh? 98-100
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? i try to atleastt get to 1000 but on bad days i tend to go under, especially if im not paying attention
    5. how many net calories do you eat? i dont know lol
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) about 1 lb a week.
    7. what's your goal weight? im not toooo sure, but im not a very muscular person at all. id like to be around 90, my frame is extremely small.
  • mrsmorris13
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'2
    2. how old are you? 41
    3. how much do you weigh? 126
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1500-2200
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1500-1800
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) yes, sloooooowly. I am also lifting weights and my body fat's dropping.
    7. what's your goal weight? 122....I honestly am not stuck on the scale # as much as I am stuck on the body fat #
    I had BA surgery 10 weeks ago. My implants weigh 1.5 lbs total....and I never subtracted this from my weight. So I suppose I have lost 1.5 more than I track. :) Hey, why not. haha!

Yay fun-size, mini girls! LOL:laugh:
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'2"
    2. how old are you? 21 ill be 22 in 3 weeks
    3. how much do you weigh? a sad 201.8
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? mfp says 1900
    5. how many net calories do you eat? round 600
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) yes!! ive lost 3.8 in 4 days yikes!!
    7. what's your goal weight? 126
  • LindsayInNYC
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'3"
    2. how old are you? 27 (for another 2 weeks at least!)
    3. how much do you weigh? Currently 125
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? MFP has me at 1210/day assuming I don't exercise
    5. how many net calories do you eat? Varies. I try to stay near the above number but it's tough. I don't mind going over if it's due to healthy foods and not candy
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Still? I'm waiting to start :(
    7. what's your goal weight? 115
  • beckie4442
    Options
    1. how tall are you? Nearly 5'3"
    2. how old are you? 32
    3. how much do you weigh? 156.8
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? MFP tells me 1200
    5. how many net calories do you eat? as close to 1200 as possible
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Istarted 2 weeks ago ans have lost 4lbs hope to keep it going like that!!!
    7. what's your goal weight? 120lbs ( at least, will re-evaluate when I get there )
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 4'11''
    2. how old are you? 26
    3. how much do you weigh? 108
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1200+ (depends on how hungry I am)
    5. how many net calories do you eat? Changes everyday, depends on how hungry I am/how much I work out
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Yes, very slowly. Maybe 1lb every 2 weeks
    7. what's your goal weight? 100-105
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    2. how old are you? 38
    3. how much do you weigh? 114 (was 120 4 weeks ago so I've lost 6 lbs!)
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? I zigzag so anywhere between 1200-1700 and possibly more if its a training day
    5. how many net calories do you eat? Same as above and i try to eat almost all excercise cals give or take giving room for error
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Deffinitely! 1-1.5 lbs a week (I also do 16/8 fast and still eat all my MFP cals in my 8 hour eating window)
    7. what's your goal weight? 105-110, doesn't matter though as I just want my body fat down and it's going down! YAY! I can see my muscles.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    1. how tall are you? - 5 ft 2 in
    2. how old are you? - 47
    3. how much do you weigh? - 153
    4. how many gross calories do you eat?1300-1480
    5. how many net calories do you eat? varies , about 600-800
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) yes, lost fast at first, 2 lbs a week on 1200 calories, then weight loss staled, and now I am working at slowly adding in more calories, and that seems to have helped. Right now I average about 1 lb-1.5 a week. But some weeks I loose none, some I loose more, am still loosing inches though.
    7. what's your goal weight? I am mainly trying to loss bodyfat and gain muscle, I have quite a bit of muscle now, and can see good definition, definite strength gains,but abs are not as tight as I would like.
    Scale weight is not my biggest concern, as I have always weighed much heavier then I appear, due to muscle mass. Right now I am actually almost at my goal "size" and 10 lbs heavier then last time I was at this size. I think I am looking for roughly 135 lb, but will know more when I get closer to that goal, and may adjust then. I am a curvy body type, with hourglass figure, if weight drops to low, I lean out to much in hips and bust, and face looks gaunt. So don't want that :)
    Options
    1. how tall are you? - I'm 5'2, maybe 5'1
    2. how old are you? 20
    3. how much do you weigh? 187
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? average between 1400 and 1600
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) just starting, so havent lost anything yet, i usually range from 178-189, my weight flucuates alot
    7. what's your goal weight? 150

help! what should I do to lose more weight? How much gym? How much healthy foods? I just don't know how to balance the two, Im new to this. Ive always either just exercised or went to crazy with healthy food and couldn't stick with it

What do you do for exercise? Also, your net calories can't possibly be less than your gross calories. Gross calories = total calories in. Net calories = calories in - calories out.

You shouldn't be eating less than 1500 calories a day at your age. Closer to 1700-1800 when you're exercising for 45-60 minutes.
    Options
    2. how old are you? 38
    3. how much do you weigh? 114 (was 120 4 weeks ago so I've lost 6 lbs!)
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? I zigzag so anywhere between 1200-1700 and possibly more if its a training day
    5. how many net calories do you eat? Same as above and i try to eat almost all excercise cals give or take giving room for error
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Deffinitely! 1-1.5 lbs a week (I also do 16/8 fast and still eat all my MFP cals in my 8 hour eating window)
    7. what's your goal weight? 105-110, doesn't matter though as I just want my body fat down and it's going down! YAY! I can see my muscles.

what does your zigzagging look like for a given week? how many up days and how many down days? Is it 1200/1700 or is it somewhere within the range on any given day?
  • Mrrwmoo
    Mrrwmoo Posts: 44
    Options
    2. how old are you? 19
    3. how much do you weigh? 104
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1200-1300
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1200ish
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Yes, about a half pound to a pound a week ;3.
    7. what's your goal weight? 95-100
    Options
    2. how old are you? 18
    3. how much do you weigh? 98-100
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? i try to atleastt get to 1000 but on bad days i tend to go under, especially if im not paying attention
    5. how many net calories do you eat? i dont know lol
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) about 1 lb a week.
    7. what's your goal weight? im not toooo sure, but im not a very muscular person at all. id like to be around 90, my frame is extremely small.

WOW! I was afraid of responses like this. You do know that 92 pounds is the absolute minimum "healthy" weight right? If you were meant to be BELOW the healthy weight range you wouldn't be 10 pounds over that amount now. I'm really not trying to be mean but you're eating a starvation diet for your age and you have unhealthy and unrealistic goals. Please consider speaking to a doctor about this!