• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you?
    2. how old are you?
    3. how much do you weigh?
    4. how many gross calories do you eat?
    5. how many net calories do you eat?
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast)
    7. what's your goal weight?

Thanks a ton! :)

I will do this shortly

1. how tall are you? 5' 1"
    2. how old are you? 34
    3. how much do you weigh? 218lbs
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1900
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 400
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) slow about 2lbs a week
    7. what's your goal weight? 150 lbs
  • susanstpeter
    susanstpeter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How much are you working out? I'm 5'1 and 43. strength training and cardio 5 to 6 x"s a week. for about 3 months. Seeing results in shape and fat percentage but not on the scale. :( I weigh 120. Want to be 115.
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    1. 5'2"
    2. 25 (26 in a few weeks!)
    3. 112
    4. baseline 1250
    5. 1250 + whatever I work out
    6. I have lost 3 pounds in the past 3 weeks and am now just trying to maintain
    7. 108-112
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I dont think informational purposes and pointing out those people is mutually exclusive. Clearly you're someone who is subscribing to the 1200 mindset and take offense.

No need really--if you dont like my advice then ignore it, move on, or don't post--you have the power to remove yourself from the conversation.

Not at all. What I'm doing is working for me. It's not up to you to judge my caloric intake.

I just don't like the idea of people starting threads and asking people for their information without stating outright that your intent is to point out people who YOU believe are eating too few calories. That's your opinion. Our bodies and needs are different.
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1. 5'1.5
    2. 30
    3. 141
    4. I eat about 1000 calories
    5. net about 800-900
    6. Hope to start losing soon
    7. 118
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? --> 5'1.5" [I have a large frame btw]
    2. how old are you? --> 23
    3. how much do you weigh? --> 129.5
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? --> 1250-1500
    5. how many net calories do you eat? --> 1000-1300
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) --> Yes, I'm aiming for .5lb a week or 1.5lbs a month [I'm trying to lose slowly so my boobs don't disappear but also because I only have 3 lbs to lose.
    7. what's your goal weight? --> Maintain 125-127
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'3"
    2. how old are you? 21
    3. how much do you weigh? 116.2 lbs
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? I don't usually work out, so 1200 cals.
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1200 cals
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Yes, I've lost about 8 lbs since January.
    7. what's your goal weight? 104. lbs.
  • brandysilvers
    brandysilvers Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Personally, I really enjoy seeing the goals of other short people (mostly so I can see how they compare to my own). I am a little sad that is seems critism of Cal intake has brought this tread down.
  • msjinnifer
    msjinnifer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about you! At 90 lbs your BMI would be 18.2. That is underweight. At 100lbs it is around 20. You don't need to lose weight!! Stop counting calories, eat healthily and enjoy your life.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i too like to compare with others who are the same height and age... it's nice to see what others do to help you decide if you need to try something new and how to go about it.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'1"
    2. how old are you? 31
    3. how much do you weigh? 158.6
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1100-1600
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1200 (MFP settings, and i stay close to it)
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Yes; of course not as quickly as in the beginning. 5-7lbs a month lately
    7. what's your goal weight? 130 originally, now 125
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'0"
    2. how old are you? 44
    3. how much do you weigh? 180
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1500+
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1500
    7. what's your goal weight? 130

I haven't answered the still losing question as I've only just switched to 1500.

I was eating 1200, and lost 9lb in the first month, then it slowed, and stopped, and then I gained.
    SO I did some research and I realised 1200 was actually below my BMR, so I took some advice and upped my cals to between BMR and TDEE.

I am expecting some gain this first week, but will not be dismayed by it and will hope for some results over the next few weeks.

No idea if it will work, but hey, 1200 wasn't working either, so I have nothing to lose. :)
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you?
    2. how old are you?
    3. how much do you weigh?
    4. how many gross calories do you eat?
    5. how many net calories do you eat?
    7. what's your goal weight?

Thanks a ton! :)

1. 5 feet 3 inches
    2. 44
    3. 116 lbs
    4. 1600-1700 gross cals
    5. 1300-1400 net cals
    6. Not losing, other than daily fluctuations (up a pound, down a pound and a half, up two, etc.)
    7. I hit 112 about a year ago, then settled at 114. This fall I went up to 116, but I think it may be muscle weight, as I am wearing the same size, and have the same measurements. I've been doing Jillian Michaels circuit training (30 day shred, no more trouble zones, 6 week 6 pack) and alternating those with running days, so I think I am actually cutting body fat and building muscle.

I think I would actually like to be 100-112, but keep the muscle.

It's interesting to see others' size and calorie goals, to see if I am being reasonable. Thanks everyone for posting.
  • marciab30
    marciab30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5'1"
    2. how old are you? 41 (almost 42)
    3. how much do you weigh? 163
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1,100 to 1,200 on a good day
    5. how many net calories do you eat? Ummm no idea how to figure that out.
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) I am still losing thanks to my Vertical Sleeve
    7. what's your goal weight? Low 118 and High 128
  • AlixClockHeart
    AlixClockHeart Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1. 4'10"
    2. 18
    3. 93 as of Friday morning
    4. 1200 - 1500
    5. Same. I just added exercise today.
    6. N/A
    7. 90, but I mostly want to tone the jiggle in my belly and thighs, which means the exercise and such. My ultimate goals are to eat healthy and exercise because it's good for me and to start doing these things regularly.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 5ft 1.8in
    2. how old are you? 24
    3. how much do you weigh? 160lbs
    4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1300ish-1900ish
    5. how many net calories do you eat? 1300ish
    6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Yes. Not sure on the speed, really. I've lost at an average of 1lb per month, but I was losing faster, then gained some back, and now I'm losing again. I think about 1.5lbs per week, on average, at the moment.
    7. what's your goal weight? 120lbs.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    1. I am 5ft 0 & one cm :D
    2. 18
    3. 103.5 as of Sunday morning.
    4. 1,200-1,300
    5. 1,200
    6. Yes, about 1/2-1 pound a week if I REALLY stick to my plan. 1/2 pound if I did half the effort.
    7. 90 pounds
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    1. how tall are you? 4ft 11 in

2. how old are you? 28

3. how much do you weigh? 182

4. how many gross calories do you eat? 1200-1500

5. how many net calories do you eat? answered above

6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) I'm at a stand still. Just started working out again though.

7. what's your goal weight? 130-140
  • kozak123
    Options
    Make sure you're working out and not eating because you worked out and deserve it. I struggle with that a lot. I've heard people say don't reward yourself with food - you're not a dog... it's pretty true. Anyway, just watch your calories. Eat smaller portions and take longer to eat so your body has time to register when you're full. Working out on top of that will be some bonus calories for you. Good luck!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What is really worrying me of late is the amount of people that by UK standards are underweight and are dieting on here.
    I think that there should be a minimum weight and BMI factor that stops people registering on here if they are underweight.
    It saddens me that there are some beautiful women on here that are likely to make themselves ill and malnourished if they carry on the way they are going.
    For the record of the thread, i am

1. how tall are you? 5ft3 (just under)

2. how old are you? 38

3. how much do you weigh? far heavier than any of the ladies on this thread lol

4. how many gross calories do you eat? upto about 1300 a day

5. how many net calories do you eat? answered above

6. are you still losing? (if so, how fast) Yes, ive lost 17lbs in 5 weeks, lost 3lbs this week.

7. what's your goal weight? 9 and a half stone would be wonderful (thats 133lbs). I dont want to be a lollipop head with stick arms, i want to be a healthy weight that is right for me.

Good luck in your goals one and all x